[Rejected] AEproject Improvements Proposal

I can’t find Angular. for React and Vue at least the documentation still states forgAE instead of aeproject. not to mention that it is outdated which is always bad for an “official” repository. regarding identity provider, AEX-2 or whatever => for me personally this is the most confusing topic ever. I haven’t practically played around with it yet. but I already have enough asking questions about that. there should be an official, updated example shape for whatever framework which uses the proposed way (whatever it is being agreed on) and this should be promoted and known by æmbassadors.

not blaming you about that. but I just can’t believe that there still isn’t a simple to use official boilerplate that showcases this for the official wallets like base æpp & wællet. I think it is well documented in the sdk. but I haven’t looked into it for quite a while and I personally am not a javascript developer so I personally prefer a simple showcase to see how it’s done.

:+1:

puh I really don’t know. seems like nobody knows xD

2 Likes

@hristiyanAE.chain
I just would like to clarify better with you on how do you see this 1 year maintenance will going on - Is it going to be just a basic support, like update to the latest version of the JS-SDK, Node & Compiler, or rather is going to be more like community support, potential bug fixes on top of the updates to the latest version of the SDK, Node and the Compiler?

The maintenance means bug fixing, update, test and some refactoring if necessary. The goal is to keep aeproject always updated and running and to make it attractive for the developers to use. The aeproject documentation should be kept up to date.

The aeproject application in the present form is rejected.

I am just awaiting a reply by @philipp.chain in regards to the below quote in order to have our full picture of what our developers would like to see

Then I will come up with a new proposal on a different topic. I expect this to be done by tomorrow EOB :slight_smile:
Thank you all for your participation!

Hris

I think these things have been discussed in detail in other occasions with your team, so I don’t plan to take time to repeat myself