[Rejected] İncrease Adoptions for Æternity Project in Turkey

This is the mandatory structure for a grand application template. Please copy it and make it yours.
Please note that this template ist mandatory for the grant application in order to be reviewed by the AF bord.

Application Status

Last updated: 22.06.2020, submitted new on the 22.05.2020
Submited by Hasan Açıkgöz [email protected]
Team: [Hasan Açıkgöz] (Community and Event Expert)
[Umut Can] (PR Manager (Content Expert))
[Erhan Özel](Article Writer)
[Mert Candemir](Graphic Designer)
[Kerim Soylu](Blockchain Researcher)

Approved Budget
Used Budget (- )
Planned Delivery: 2 months

Research and Education and Community Growth

KryptoneMedia

Applicant

Value Application

I am the ambassador of the Æternity project. I am having difficulty inviting people to the project and making sure it is adopted. Because no contribution has been made to adopt the project before. I have held 2 meetings so far, but this is not enough to adopt the project. The steps required for the adoption of the project in my country are;
Ad marketing, Social media marketing, Pr influencer, Content development, Community. Project I want to realize focuses precisely on these areas. We created a local media company for this, our team includes article writers, graphic artists, blockchain researchers, media owners, and influencers. We want to ensure that projects are adopted locally with this team. Each of us has enough equipment for this.

We have a great team of growth hackers and long-time crypto enthusiasts. With our strong presence in major crypto groups across all primary social channels, we can influence and distribute content effectively to get eyeballs on your project.
Social media is very important to adopt your project and inform people about your project.Developments and news in the blockchain and crypto money sector are followed on social media as 68%.This rate is great for advertising and marketing. If you have active and current social media accounts, there will be more in interaction.In this way, we can reach more people and publish targeted content.
We have networks and connections that allow us to reach out and work with major media outlets and influencers within the crypto space. We’ve done the hard yards so you don’t have to. Let us know who or what you’re after and we’ll do our best to get you there. We can publish your news, announcements, campaigns, events at the same time by everyone in our interaction area.

The perfect timing for your campaign and announcements. It will be seen by everyone at the same time and the interaction rate will increase. )

Definition of Terms

Community Management - We offer 24/7 Community Management by native or near-native English, Turkish speakers. We’ll be able to manage this so you can focus on building the project. Content Development - We have a team of talented marketers and copywriters. We offer strategic advice, content creation and wide distribution.Dev Community Building - We’ve assembled a team with close connections to many developer communities and have helped to build dev ecosystems for several major infrastructure projects. Growth Marketing - With our strong presence in major crypto groups across all primary social channels, we can influence and distribute content effectively to get eyeballs on your project. PR & Influencers - We have networks and connections that allow us to reach out and work with major media outlets and influencers within the crypto space. Branding - We’re partnered with one of the top creative teams in İstanbul that can help take your branding and creative direction to the next level.

Dev Community Building - We’ve assembled a team with close connections to many developer communities and have helped to build dev ecosystems for several major infrastructure projects. Growth Marketing - With our strong presence in major crypto groups across all primary social channels, we can influence and distribute content effectively to get eyeballs on your project.

We operate the best news website in Turkey. Our interaction area is very wide.The best local youtube phenomena, the best telegram groups, universities, Twitter phenomena, news websites

Status Quo

Our project and team are ready to carry out the steps we mentioned above. All connections are established.

Required Work

First we will start with the project introduction and reviews. We will use social media influencers and crypto news websites for this.We will start publishing after the preparations are over. Articles, review, youtube videos, current announcements, contents . All to be completed within a month.

We will build a community once people become aware of and adopt the project. by inviting people to the project; We will build a great community for developers, investors, blockchain fans. This community will ensure that people trust the project. The larger the community, the greater the confidence. Next month the community building will be finished and a great community will be created.

Total process will take 2 months.

Outlook

We currently have a ready website. You can check https://kryptonemedia.com It has not been completed yet. But it fully reflects our goals and perspective.

Articles and news will be published on many leading news websites. For this, we have agreed with the top 3 media companies in google ranking. Videos will be broadcast on the most followed youtube channels. so the adoption of the project will increase.

Everything we mentioned above is a 2-month plan and each process will be processed step by step. The Æternity project is a great project and does really great work.However, there are problems in my own country about project adoption.We set up a great team to solve this problem and we have expanded our interaction area. We can achieve these goals exactly

4 Likes

This is a “community growth” proposal. All the community members are welcome to share your opinion here.

1 Like

Hi @hasan.chain !!

Thanks a lot for your submission and proposed actions, it really shows a professional approach to growing adoption in Turkey, which is definitely a highly relevant country in the crypto-sphere.

A vast majority of the activities that you proposed in your post is foreseen as part of the scope of the new æmbassies program, also the new program welcomes proactive proposals like this one you have done which has a very wide scope, that should be tackled within the current æmbassies program. New bounties are gonna be regularly published in the areas you mention with the objective of growing the æcosystem, not only in Turkey but worldwide, and we will be happy to work together with some of these actions for the Turkish community on a bounty basis.

Last, I have to mention that it has powerfully caught my attention that you speak of aeternity in third person not in first, in several parts of your post, what far from criticising it makes me reflect about the reasons that make you not feel part of the project so you talk in third person not first. I hope that in a near future we can work to make you have a stronger feeling of belonging to the community so you refer to aeternity also about your project.

We will ping you soon to talk about possible specific actions to be carried out in Turkey.

Thænks a lot!

2 Likes

Thank you @aelex for sharing your opinion.
@hasan.chain We will give the community one more week to see if any more comments, discussions will follow from here. After that the foundation board will make a decision.
Thanks.

Dear @hasan.chain,

thank you very much for the application. In this form the application is rejected. Please contact @aelex for using the bounties in the ambassadors program.

1 Like