Rewards Program for Small Businesses

I am in the process of designing a rewards program that is designed to support small businesses and help customers. Users earn tokens for spending money at merchants on the platform. Also, users can save or use their tokens to purchase goods or services from the merchants. The process would involve building the ecosystem that would be financial beneficial for users and merchants. In my program, there is a role for mobile crypto mining.

The idea is to create a system that supports small businesses but also provides an opportunity for families with low income a way to generate additional income to buy food and other services and goods.

Let me know your thoughts on my project. Also, I am open for any collaboration. I am not a tech person; just a person with a vision for social and economical change in the world with a business background.

4 Likes

I like the idea, it is very good, and I am sure that it will be a successful project, because for small businesses it is a development opportunity. Who else agrees with me ?

2 Likes