Should the ae Foundation continue to use ae to pay salaries and bonuses?

At present, the main liquidity of ae is in gate; But the gate doesn’t have any liquidity at the moment. The reality is that the ae sent by the foundation are sold at the gate; But the gate has no liquidity; Tens of thousands of ae will drive the price to $0. In the absence of any liquidity; I think using ae to pay salaries and bonuses is a joke. Please ask the foundation and team leaders to seriously consider this situation; Reduce damage to investors or team members. I think it’s a pretty obvious example; Last time the first hacker sold his 500,000 ae prize directly at the gate; It reduced the ae price by 30%. If you want to use ae for salary or bonus; Please ensure sufficient liquidity; Or it’s a joke; The foundation killed ae directly. @lydia

5 Likes

can’t agree more!

Dear @charles,
Thank you for expressing your concerns about aeternity. AF is doing its best to deliver a high quality software and to keep the blockchain stable and secure. We believe in a bright future of aeternity with the new hyperchains technology. Some new real valuable use cases are currently in development. However we can not control the sales of aetokens as well as the pumps and dumps. Blaming the foundation for the current market dynamics is not appropriate. We need a support from the whole community towards a positive market dynamics. Thanks for the example, but AF was not involved with the last hackathon. We are aware of the current situation and encourage responsible behavior within all developers and the whole aecommunity. All grant applications except the core development are currently put on hold. Any suggestion how to improve are welcome.

Thank you for your detailed answer. I would like to ask if the Foundation has any other non-AE assets; If yes, let team members choose whether or not to receive ae as salary. For members; Because ae has no fluidity; Can only sell ae in a lower price; It’s painful for anyone

1 Like

Dear @charles,
we do what we can to make the ae stable. If someone wants to support financially the foundation please fill free to contact me.

Dear @lydia The community has worked very hard; But there aren’t many people left; Because of the loss of investment in ae; It can’t be funded. ae should be like any other community; Be open about your finances. Things couldn’t get any worse; eth still has 1800usdt but rival ae is not far from 0.01 cents (just saw the foundation account spend another 1.5 million ae). In any case; Those who support ae cannot be let down again and again. 1ae=1ae; But worthless ae will lose everything; There will be no more miners; You won’t be able to use it for payroll. I propose the disclosure of financial information; It is up to the community and the team to decide on a follow-up plan.

2 Likes

Dear @charles,
thanks for sharing your opinion and proposal. The core team is working hard to finish the hyperchains and to make attractive aeternity for users. AF did not spend 1,5 mio and I am wondering what account are you checking. If you have any constructive suggestions how to improve please contact us. However I believe publishing the financial information does not improve the current state and does not bring any advantages for the development.

2 Likes

Dear @lydia ,The account is ak_a1kTNFDCZng6yjfVPg5FMXyNKs9PtjUrfoKKWbQf16xjY4yJu. AE now is 0.02 ;The team claims to be working hard; The foundation promotes itself very hard; The AE community and investors held out for eight years,It’s not just money, it’s heart and soul ,now powerless; And AE goes to ruin. Whose problem is it?

2 Likes

Dear @charles ,
sorry, but this account doesn’t belong to the foundation.

I’m sorry; May I ask what the team is doing? Twitter hasn’t been updated in over a month. ae’s market value has also been low; The ae hyperchain was written for 3 years and is now stopped. If the team is not capable; We can give ae back to the community. Let competent people lead the people; I’m being direct; Yet the past eight years have shown that this is true. I don’t want to attack anyone; But the truth is the team didn’t do a good job. ae has always billed itself as a decentralized, sacred idea; Let the community decide the fate of ae. The results could not have been worse; Please give ae to the community. @lydia @YaniUnchained

2 Likes