[Solved] Problem with forgae node 'Invalid tx'

Hello,

I am not able to start my local env on an OSX system. I am using the latest version of ForgAE to start the docker container. As you can see, after starting everything, I got a ‘Invalid tx’ exception.

=== Starting node =====

.Creating network “test_default” with the default driver

Creating volume “test_node1_db” with default driver

Creating volume “test_node1_keys” with default driver

Creating volume “test_node2_db” with default driver

Creating volume “test_node2_keys” with default driver

Creating volume “test_node3_db” with default driver

Creating volume “test_node3_keys” with default driver

Creating test_node3_1 …

Creating test_node3_1 … done

Creating test_node2_1 … done

Creating test_node1_1 … done

Creating test_proxy_1 … done

===== Node was successfully started! =====

===== Funding default wallets! =====

Miner ------------------------------------------------------------

public key: ak_2mwRmUeYmfuW93ti9HMSUJzCk1EYcQEfikVSzgo6k2VghsWhgU

private key: bb9f0b01c8c9553cfbaf7ef81a50f977b1326801ebf7294d1c2cbccdedf27476e9bbf604e611b5460a3b3999e9771b6f60417d73ce7c5519e12f7e127a1225ca

Wallet’s balance is 1123000000000000000000

While calling postTransaction (body), POST to http://localhost:3001/v2/transactions failed with 400: Invalid tx

When I look inside the running node, I can see the following log messages:

08:56:58.922 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.21.0.4”>>

08:56:58.924 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.21.0.5”>>

08:57:03.645 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node1”>>

1 Like

Can confirm this as well on latest aethernity Docker image. If I set image to “aeternity/aeternity:v1.4.0”, docker-compose dev net start successfully.

1 Like

Hey Guys, we are looking at this issue. I will keep you posted with the result/fix for this.

All the best,
Martin

1 Like

Hey @UlfA

Do you create a new project with the latest version of forgAE, or you are trying to start the node in already created project?

If you are using an old project, you can first make forgae init --update than delete the node_modules folder and run npm install.

Also what is the version of the sdk, in your package.json file in your project?

Martin

1 Like

Hey Martin,

I did what you recommend, so i run forgae init --update than delete the node_modules folder and run npm install

But it is the same result, I get the error 400: Invalid tx.

The version in the package.json is 2.3.1.

When I look into a log file of a node I can see this

12:58:31.091 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.4”>>

12:58:31.437 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node2”>>

12:58:31.437 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node1”>>

12:58:35.783 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.2”>>

12:58:41.453 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node2”>>

12:58:46.586 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node1”>>

12:58:51.137 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.4”>>

12:58:55.923 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.2”>>

12:59:01.468 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node2”>>

12:59:06.595 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node1”>>

12:59:26.142 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.4”>>

12:59:30.897 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.2”>>

12:59:36.483 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node2”>>

12:59:41.603 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node1”>>

13:00:31.117 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.4”>>

13:00:35.906 [info] Connection accept failed - aead_chacha20poly1305_ietf_decrypt_failed was from <<“172.23.0.2”>>

13:00:41.467 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node2”>>

13:00:46.610 [info] Connection handshake failed - timeout was from <<“node1”>>

Forgae originally comes with version of the sdk of 2.3.0. This can be the issue. WE are digging more deep on this for sure.

Thanks,
Martin

1 Like

Hi, today I tried it with the latest Aeternity image and it started, but when I tried to deploy my contract I got :
I tried this images, because with 1.4.0 I always get an error out_of_gas exeption.

forgae deploy --path deployment/deployOracleOnly.js
{ Error: While calling postTransaction (body), POST to http://localhost:3001/v2/transactions failed with 400: Invalid tx
at Object. (/Users//projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1:81314)
at x (/Users//projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1:338299)
at Generator.invoke (/Users//projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1:338087)
at Generator.e.(anonymous function) [as throw] (/Users//projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1:338478)
at o (/Users//projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1:1668)
at u (/Users//projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1:1902)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/next_tick.js:81:5)
rawTx:
'tx
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',
verifyTx: [Function: verifyTx] }
(node:4450) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: While calling postTransaction (body), POST to http://localhost:3001/v2/transactions failed with 400: Invalid tx
at Object. (/Users/ulfangermann/projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1)
at x (/Users/ulfangermann/projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1)
at Generator._invoke (/Users/ulfangermann/projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1)
at Generator.e.(anonymous function) [as throw] (/Users/ulfangermann/projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1)
at o (/Users/ulfangermann/projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1)
at u (/Users/ulfangermann/projects/aeternity/blockchain/isaqb-ae/node_modules/forgae/node_modules/@Albert/aepp-sdk/dist/aepp-sdk.js:1)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/next_tick.js:81:5)
(node:4450) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:4450) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hey,

We are preparing a new npm release and I will keep you posted. If the error exists in the new version I will help you personally to solve the issue.

Best,
Martin

1 Like

Hey @UlfA

New release of forgae is now available in npm!

You can see the change logs here:
Link to changelog: Release v1.2.0 · aeternity/aeproject · GitHub
Link to changelog: Release v1.2.1 · aeternity/aeproject · GitHub

Best,
Martin

2 Likes

Hi @martingrigorov.chain,

thanks for your help, now it works.

1 Like