Stackexchange æternity presence, we need all our community to collaborate

请问,
Ae团队的星球战舰计划持续了好几期。
为什么看不到项目出来?
还是ae团队被骗了。
希望ae团队关注一下社区的呼声。
价格是吸引开发者的动力。

4 Likes

@tietoujiucai please write in english I’m trying translator but can’t read something that make sense related to stack exchange endeavor. Did you followed the proposal and voted by the way?

1 Like

Hi @ae-omar It seems like this make a slow progress now.

Slow but steady, if it was easy anybody would do it :slight_smile: that’s why we need our community support. Did you share this @Winfield with all the people you know?

Updated status:

Once again, for those who voted, if one of the question you voted has more than then 10 votes please try to switch (not downvote, undo your upvote) your vote to other questions with less than 10 votes.

For the rest please, follow the proposal and vote 5 questions with less than 10 questions. If you face any user registration issue while voting, try to clear your cookies or login on incognito.

Or directly try this process:

• First sign into StackExchange: https://stackexchange.com/
  • Then go to Area51 and click “Sign up or Register” (not “log in” !!!): https://area51.stackexchange.com/
  • It should not ask for your email or password, it should automatically log you in with your SE credentials.
  • When you click on your user icon at the top, it brings up your user profile. It should say Registered User . For example: https://area51.stackexchange.com/users/210646/omar-saadoun
  • Only then should you click “follow” on a proposal.
  • After you commit, don’t forget to click the link in the verification email! If your reputation on Area51 is not at least 51, then you have not verified your email address, because by verifying your email you get awarded 50 points.

Link to proposal here

THANKS!

2 Likes

I translated it into Chinese to help the Chinese community read. Translated from Google, it’s not very easy to understand.

关于投票的人,请投总票数低于10的问题。如果你已经投票,并且被投票问题大于10票,你可以尝试将您的票数切换(撤消投票,重新投票),将投票改为少于10票的其他选项。

对于其余的内容,请按照提案进行表决,每个帐户可以对5个问题进行投票。如果您在投票时遇到任何用户注册问题,请尝试清除您的Cookie或使用隐身模式登录。(注:中国地区需VPN穿透)

或直接尝试以下过程:

首次登录StackExchange

然后转到Area51,然后单击“注册”(不是“登录” !!!)https://area51.stackexchange.com/ ,使用您的SE凭据自动登录。
当您单击顶部的用户图标时,它会显示您的个人资料。例如:
User Omar Saadoun - Area 51 - Stack Exchange
只有这样,您才可以在提案上单击“关注”。
提交后,请不要忘记在邮箱中单击验证链接!如果您在Area51上的积分低于51分,则表示您尚未验证邮箱地址,通过邮箱验证,您会获得50积分。

4 Likes

Thanks @LiuShao.chain!

Hey guys, it’s time for an update.

We achieved the followers amount but now we still have to reach questions upvotes.

So, for those who voted, if one of the question you voted has more than then 10 votes please try to switch (not downvote, undo your upvote) your vote to other questions with less than 10 votes.

For the rest please, follow the proposal and vote 5 questions with less than 10 votes. To avoid any user registration issue while voting, try to clear your cookies and go on incognito following this process:

• Create an account on any subsite
  • Then go to Area51 and click “Sign up or Register” (not “log in” !!!): https://area51.stackexchange.com/
  • It should not ask for your email or password, it should automatically log you in with your SE credentials.
  • When you click on your user icon at the top, it brings up your user profile. It should say Registered User . For example: User Omar Saadoun - Area 51 - Stack Exchange
  • After you commit, don’t forget to click the link in the verification email! If your reputation on Area51 is not at least 51, then you have not verified your email address, because by verifying your email you get awarded 50 points.

Link to proposal here

THANKS!

3 Likes

Hi @ae-omar, What tietoujiucai said above means as below:
“The AE team’s Starfleet plan already lasted for a long time.Why no actual application projects launched?Was the AE team cheated?
I hope the AE team pays attention to the advice of the community. AE token price is the key point to attract the developers.”

Thanks @Winfield. I cannot talk on behalf of Starfleet but I can tell you that this year we worked a lot in many important directions like never before.

Some personal insight:

1. I launched myself 2 different projects based on aeternity for cannabis traceability, this is being used and improved as we speak already on phase 2. Also Origins project was another endeavor that was presented on some events also based on aeternity. This mean people and companies using aeternity blockchain for their business purposes.

2. Hackathon has been a home run. Lot of people involved, great results and projects and what’s bests, it’s not going to be the last one.

3. Stackexchange. We are working hard on this with one objective better, bigger and stronger community understanding, using and spreading the word about aetenity.

I know that there is much more ongoing but this is where I was involved directly personally as part as aeternity team but also as an external.

It’s not an easy process, awareness isn’t done in one day and not everybody looks at it even if they have it in front of them, seems like a lot of people look only token price and I think it’s a value, an important one but doesn’t give any info to understand past, present and more important, future.

3 Likes

Well, last picture of the year 2020, hopefully in a few days we will reach our objective of getting to commitment stage:

Only 9 more questions with 10 votes!!!

So, for those who voted, if one of the question you voted has more than then 10 votes please try to switch (not downvote, undo your upvote) your vote to other questions with less than 10 votes.

For the rest please, follow the proposal and vote 5 questions with less than 10 votes. To avoid any user registration issue while voting, try to clear your cookies and go on incognito following this process:

• When you click on your user icon at the top, it brings up your user profile. It should say Registered User . For example: User Omar Saadoun - Area 51 - Stack Exchange

Link to proposal here

THANKS and happy 2021!!!

2 Likes

First picture of 2021:

7 more question with 10 upvotes. Commitment stage is real close!! Thanks for all the support!

for those who voted, if one of the question you voted has more than then 10 votes please try to switch (not downvote, undo your upvote) your vote to other questions with less than 10 votes.

• First sign into StackExchange: https://stackexchange.com/ or any other meta site.
  • When you click on your user icon at the top, it brings up your user profile. It should say Registered User . For example: https://area51.stackexchange.com/users/210646/omar-saadoun

Link to proposal here

THANKS!!!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone!

WE REACHED COMMITMENT STAGE at stack exchange.

What means we are one step away of being listed in stackexchange as site (in beta)

Now is time to all of you who followed and voted questions to commit to this following the next steps:

Check your inbox of the email you used for Following up (you have an new mail to commit ) or

You can click on the following link

Then you will be asked for your full name as well as your interest and comments.

We need to get 200 committers or 100 of them with 200+ rep on any other site.

It’s going to be an adventure but we can achieve it.

Let’s go for it !

6 Likes

Please check that your reputation has 200+ on other sites.

1 Like

Actual status 16 committers. Please if you have more than 200 rep on other stack sites please support our proposal and if not also :slight_smile:

Check your inbox of the email you used for Following up (you have an new mail to commit ) or

2 Likes

Actual status 33 committers:

It doesn’t matter if you already followed the proposal you still need to commit.

Regarding the 200+rep on other SE site the only way is that we collaborate on other SE sites other than Area51 by answering and making questions. There is a good list of sites where we can participate here . So join some sites and participate on SE so you can get enough rep. Thanks!

3 Likes

Actual status: 36 committers - 11% complete.

Why is important to commit?

Once we hit this stage, private beta will start and only those committed will have access to our own stackexchange site (until we get public beta). You can see it as becoming founders of æternity stackexchange site (cool huh?!). Everyone of the committee will be able (and asked) to make and answer 10 questions within 3 months to prove that we have a committed and interested commnunity.

That said, here is the link to commit and remember that it doesn’t matter if you already followed you still need to commit.

Link to COMMIT

I hope that all our @Ambassadors as well as @contributor are in process to commit.

And please we encourage you to promote this on your networks and between your colleagues.

Thanks!

4 Likes

I have a followup question: is committing enough or shall we build our profiles in other sites as well?
Please correct me if I am wrong but since they take the minimum number out of those 3 - adding more committers (with zero reputation) would bump the first number only and will not be enough?

1 Like

This is totally right @dimitar.chain

I did it myself by collaborating on other SE sites until I got my 200rep . It’s not that hard and also prepare the user to understand how SE works. There is a huge list of sites from super technical to everydays stuff where everyone can feel ok until we have our own SE site. I also talked with some collaborators at Area51 to see if making questions directly on stackoverflow about aeternity could be a good way of promoting our action, setting the ground and gaining rep but it wasn’t well received :slight_smile:

The good thing is that when you start following on a new site you get 100 rep and then every answer your get and upvote will add you 10 more points. There is also “bounties” but they are pretty rare.

2 Likes

AFAIR it is enough to get 100 rep, because then they give you additional 100 on all SE sites

2 Likes