Technology, capital and the future of Aeternity

Technology, capital and the future of Aeternity

• Recently, I have been thinking about the relationship between technology and capital, and conducted a dialectical analysis of the two. I have concluded that technology and capital are a symbiotic relationship. Technology attracts capital, and capital promotes the development of technology.

• I believe aeternity technology is very powerful and implements many functions such as state channel, oracle, and naming system. Where did the capital go, however? Due to the increase in the number of tokens, the price of ae has fallen from $5.86 to a minimum of $0.12 in less than a year, a decline of 98%, which is very cruel for investors. Many early AE investors around me have already left, and I don’t think it’s a good thing. The strength of AE is inseparable from the support of investors.

• 2020 is a crucial year for the cryptocurrency market, and so is ae. If the price of AE is still sluggish, then AE will face the awkward scene of being marginalized by the market. Where is the future of AE? What AE needs most now is the rapid rise in prices, so as to attract more investors and developers to pay attention to AE.

• The most worrying thing is that the current computing power of AE is very concentrated, which is very dangerous. Rising token prices can push more mining pools to go online, which is conducive to the even distribution of computing power.

• Of course, in terms of technology, the AE team has done a very good job, which is what we can see. What I want to remind is the capital behind AE, AE technology needs your help to be widely recognized by the market.

5 Likes

Hey @Albert

Thank you for taking the time to reflect on these issues.

We’ve commented already on several occasions why we don’t discuss price here in the Forum.

We are aware of the mining power centralization and are working to decentralize it and to attract other mining pools. We would appreciate it if you could spread the word.

2020 is going to be a crucial year for the AE community, indeed, so stay tuned :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

I hope the team will come to China N times a year

1 Like