The æternity ERC-20 AE token will become non-transferable on September 2, 2019

Do you see an error or something?

Hi Emin,

i just treid to do the migration using your youtube tutorial. After signing the message in MEW and coying the signed message, I always received an error message that something did not work out but my tokens remain unaffected. But when I try to start the migration process again, I get the following message:

“The balance has already been migrated in the th_26…”

Waht does that mean?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Friedrich

Hey @Der_E,
Please send us your ETH and AE addresses so we can check.

Thank you,
Albena

Hi Albena,

thanks for your reply. Private Message or public?

Best regards,

Friedrich

However you want @Der_E, send them to me privately.

It will actually mean that you have made the migration successfully. Please check your ak_*** wallet balance and you should be able to see the migrated balance.

Best,
Martin

Hello my $ae erc20 are blocked on my trust wallet. How to please unlock them?

Hello, AE token cannot be transferred to the main network, could you please tell me the reason?

Hi Martin,

how can I get access to my AE after the migration? Still with the ledger Nano S?

Best regards

Nevermind. I checked it out

Pinging here. I went through the process and it keeps giving me an error. I am using metamask and transferring 2000 AE fro ETH ERC 20 wallet to the airgap wault.

Do I need to have gas money in my ETH wallet. If so how much do I require?

see Need help for old token migration - #2 by marco.chain

you will be able to migrate your tokens if you have access to your private key of the Ethereum address holding the old ERC20.

please don’t try to transfer on Ethereum. you will waste money as the tokens are non-transferable anymore. every transaction will fail and you will lose ETH by paying for gas of failing transactions

3 Likes

I’ve been a AE Hodler since launch. I complete ignored the market in 2019, 2020. I was traumatized from the bear market. But, I’m back and I just discovered that we changed wallets. Am I doomed? Are. my AE tokens lost forever? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

no - we will provide an update here very soon. hopefully next week! as long as you have access to your Ethereum private key you will be able to migrate your tokens :wink:

1 Like

migration aepp is fixed and should work now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same goes for me but I’ve sent them out for an older migration in 2018 but never got anything back. Check: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xce8013808a5ace1a9819b9b99801e205d16b1d25c56a1a5b8d71017c6f09c1a6

I’ve send them for a swap but I was never able to claim not get access to my wallet. You also cannot see any activity. æternity Explorer

I just tried the migration app but it says I hold no AE (which makes sense).

It looks like that account has 1000AE just as expected: ak_2vscCX37QpLdD7SWNJhCQcCyrbFM64LaaAuonFugQAAoNjgXzx - AEKnow - Aeternity

There are no transactions for that account (in the three migration phases tokens was directly transferred to the receiving accounts).

2 Likes

Thanks! That (my) account has the AE but I wouldn’t know how to get access to it anymore. I have a seed phrase but that is apparently for another AE wallet which contains 0 AE.

Is there some way to recover or are they just lost? I still have access to the ERC20 wallet I sent my AE from for the swap.

what aeternity wallet did you use for the migration?

if you cannot access it (stored wrong backup seed or some other reason) there is no way to get access to the funds. you need to find the private key / seed that you used in the past for the migration.

your ERC-20 tokens have already been migrated so they are worthless since then. no way to migrate 2 times.