There was some problem transferring Aens

Hello. There was some problem transferring Aens.

Name:
111111111111111111111111.chain

Owner:
ak_hYmFSd4VsfyuUXHZJrHAfvswi5DxTHBnigmh23xP6HTjnjnYd

There are some bugs here.
th_4YG9yAb6YGy93KoxM5ZXDHGCfB9JPnswhMVmZassJbAJXkuB9
th_2pKJvtfb8gnMTxB1KZwQH2Woba7UwrwFVTSD2Z5TfvGKCxPEBg
th_bXRmoVzsJA2bPBLRk7zRTZ9hxp9d42r344EXj7ihdzoA96oZa
th_2EbpQFyLXU4Szhv3Z2jisDCR9JFzdbwgDVjjGykra3DpTcGiu7
th_25DwD3CHj1Hbmr8nLj3a8DnX8TiKx5TsLZiNrcob3u7QwsHkJu

This prompt appeared when I extended my Aens .

Name:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.chain

Owner:
ak_wfkC73Fw4tLgRQLRR3xyVv6tnrBiV1jkdZqE1Go5eDLAMPp99

actually I currently have no clue what exactly happened. but sth. definitely went wrong.

@hanssv.chain provided me following info regarding the transactions above:

(aeternity@localhost)13> DryRunTop(<<"th_4YG9yAb6YGy93KoxM5ZXDHGCfB9JPnswhMVmZassJbAJXkuB9">>). 
{ok,{[{name_update_tx,{error,name_not_owned}}],[]}}
(aeternity@localhost)14> DryRunTop(<<"th_2pKJvtfb8gnMTxB1KZwQH2Woba7UwrwFVTSD2Z5TfvGKCxPEBg">>).
{ok,{[{name_update_tx,{error,name_not_owned}}],[]}}
(aeternity@localhost)15> DryRunTop(<<"th_bXRmoVzsJA2bPBLRk7zRTZ9hxp9d42r344EXj7ihdzoA96oZa">>). 
{ok,{[{name_transfer_tx,{error,name_not_owned}}],[]}}
(aeternity@localhost)16> DryRunTop(<<"th_2EbpQFyLXU4Szhv3Z2jisDCR9JFzdbwgDVjjGykra3DpTcGiu7">>).
{ok,{[{contract_call_tx,{error,insufficient_funds}}],[]}}
(aeternity@localhost)17> DryRunTop(<<"th_25DwD3CHj1Hbmr8nLj3a8DnX8TiKx5TsLZiNrcob3u7QwsHkJu">>).
{ok,{[{name_claim_tx,{error,name_not_preclaimed}}],[]}}

these are all invalid and thus cannot be mined. the question is now why some of those transactions have been signed created with the wrong accounts.

a screencast would definitely help here and of course we still have ongoing discussion to deprecate base aepp in favor of Superhero Wallet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Expect the technical team to find out the reason.
Problematic accounts will always be displayed pending。
And other operations cannot be completed

This also happens when registering an aens domain name that has just expired, and then the account cannot be transferred and the domain name cannot be registered

2 Likes

Yes, there are some errors.

1 Like

Urgent need to solve!

When I used the new account to claim AENS , the Superhero wallet had the same mistake.

ak_2gdQwA3fXGhh9wubywCKj4RUVHmk7YHWUaH7GkwtwSiK8qCJgT

ak_hYmFSd4VsfyuUXHZJrHAfvswi5DxTHBnigmh23xP6HTjnjnYd

ak_2uBBTenY1PUKqcEEE6YjPyRwS5zL6zDtwgtHzKrMV6xUV4a2mj

ak_AWA9azC9qN4ESXhy2mVmHr4EV291hTeR8cfDQTQUP99Q9mVVy

ak_J7Fp1894m1TihyD7N2yGkEDoTe5nKLosSE3qaAqcfrUADEDKf
1:th_Z2w3rYYKLCqnPqTDcACbrmBKDAeoScsiF4J5qwh66aPerBz3x
2:th_eL7den5dTjDkyayH9QVrCnqEoDFdwesAghUa4Mf5pYzKNpkF8
3:th_ssKeGXRQ5v5StxZzs6WGKDbZ1p8epbZkvPQE5UzYfkhjnvjJC

1 Like

@paolo Maybe this is something to have a look at for adding the transfer function for .chain names to the SuperHero wallet

2 Likes

Yes, thanks for the report

2 Likes

It is necessary to add transfer functionality in Superhero wallet.

2 Likes

Something interesting.

1 Like

How to transfer my AENS ?
@marco.chain @erik.chain @paolo

2 Likes

I would suggest you create an AENSTransferTx, then sign it and post it to the mempool?!

Currently, the transfer of names is only possible on the Base æpp or as Hans mentioned. There was an API issue with the base aepp last week which most likely led to your problem – should be resolved in the web version of the base aepp by now. Let me know if is working for you again @Bigtree.chain

We are currently working on integrating the transfer of name feature into Superhero Wallet. It’s expected to be released together with our AENS UX update

Edit: I have just tried to do a name transfer and while I was getting the error popup shared above the transfer was still successful. I hope this will help you for the time being until we release the feature for Superhero Wallet

2 Likes