Top 8 Blockchain Books!

Hello everyone,

Happy International Book and Copyright Day!!! :books::open_book:

To celebrate, the æternity Ventures team prepared for us a list of the 8 best Blockchain Books to explore the vast crypto universe!

Check it out below and share your favorite Blockchain editions :stuck_out_tongue:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

I started reading the “Digital Gold”. Well, we can learn a lot of useful information from this book. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I have already read “Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain
Economy”. Very interesting one.
Thanks for sharing! 7 more:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Is it worth reading? What is this book about?

This book is suitable for newbies, it explains the basic things

Thank you for sharing opinions, guys, I haven’t read any of these books but I sure have to :slight_smile:

Maybe I will start with “Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy”, it’s really interesting for me how Google is gradually losing its power :slight_smile:

It was a very interesting book for me. Just try…maybe you will like it.

1 Like

It’s not the first time I hear about this book. Seems like it is worth reading

1 Like

Should be mentioned that mastering bitcoin is available on github for those who cant afford to pay =)

1 Like

Then you can share with us your opinion)

2 Likes

As soon as I finish reading, I will definitely share my opinion:blush:

2 Likes

Great :slight_smile:

I just finished “Life After Google” and it’s great, but it was overwhelming at times - so much information…

I maybe need to go over it one more time but it’s totally worth the effort :slight_smile:

Here’s an interview with George Gilder - I am amazed by his passion for technology and evolution of human thought:

Best,
Albena