Помогите пожалуйста

Здравствуйте во время ico я купил токенов на 0,5 btc и примерно столько же в эфирах, потом думал, что потерял коды из 12 слов. сейчас их нашел, вбил 12 слов которые инвестировал в эфирах в mewconnect увидел там токены, что с ними дальше делать, если я хочу их продать? это первый вопрос. А второй вопрос по тем которые я инвестировал в биткоинах, у меня есть 12 слов я их ввожу в mew, а там баланс 0, помогите пожалуйста?

Hello, during ico, I bought tokens for 0.5 btc and about the same amount on the Ethereum, then I thought that I had lost the secret code of 12 words. I found them, put that code that I invested on mewconnect, saw tokens there, what to do with them if I want to sell them? The second question is on those that I invested in bitcoins, I have 12 words, I enter them into mewconnect, and there is a balance of 0, how come?

Hey @Sergk,

If you want to sell your ERC20 tokens, you should find an exchange that supports them and trade there. Alternatively, you can migrate them to get Mainnet AE tokens and trade them afterwards - you can find all the information about the migration process here:

https://forum.aeternity.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-faq-token-migration-phases-1-2-3/1411/125

And you can find all the exchanges that support the Mainnet AE token here:

Some of these exchanges will do the migration for you automatically :slight_smile:

Regarding the tokens you bought with BTC - maybe there are not stored on mewconnect?

Best,
Albena

1 Like

А где хранятся токены купленные за btc