Transaction from Superhero to Gate.io is taking more than 11 days now

Hi Everyone,
I send roughly 2k AE from my Superhero Wallet to Gateio on March 17th. It is not March 29th and the transaction has still not been finalized. Gateio shows me that there have only been 150/1500 confirmations so far. That number grew quickly during the first 2 days but then stopped increasing.

What can I do now? Realistically this should still be an active transaction, but it seems it is somehow on hold now.

here is the ID:

thank you for help

1 Like

I believe this is a bug in the Gate.io UX.
You should check the confirmations in one of the blockchain explorers, and when it’s reached 1500 confirmations, open a support issue with Gate.io, asking them to manually unlock your deposit.

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with Sophia or Generalized accounts, why the tags?

2 Likes

you got more than enough confirmation. Live chat them and tell them to approve your deposit.

2 Likes

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Gerhard bro, i have the same problem,150/1500 been 2 weeks from now,i opened a ticket and nobody is contacting me.

1 Like

what’s your confirmation count on explorer?

1 Like

What do u mean on explorer :? :slight_smile:

1 Like

block explorer like https://www.aeknow.org/ . Check your confirmation there because gate.io didn’t update their confirmation count.

2 Likes

I have to look for the blocks that are passed right

1 Like

Yes, and once your tx reaches the 1500 confirmations gate.io expects, you can contact their support and they will grant you your tokens in the exchange.

2 Likes

i contacted them before 9 days, i got no reply

2 Likes

I guess you should contact them again, they usually are responsive to tickets.

3 Likes

需要提交工单,交易哈希发给他们。他们的人工客服都很忙。

1 Like