Hello Elixir Devs and everyone else,
I wanted to introduce that work was started on a SDK for the aeternity node written in Elixir. The plan for this is split into two goals, immediate goals to provide elixir developers with a working integration to the aeternity ecosystem. Second high level goal is to provide deep integration with the aeternity node for advanced products, needing core functionalities that exceed those of a usual SDK.
- provide simple auto-generated api wrapper for the aeternity node as basis and interface to support upcoming updates quickly
- expose crypto functions to generate keys and to sign transactions or verify messages
- expose utility functions such as encoding and serializations used in the aeternity ecosystem
- provide an easy to use interface to create aeternity transactions from start to finish, to e.g. interact with oracles and naming system or create and call contracts.
- deeply integrate with aeternity node to use internal apis provided in the erlang implementation
- provide more powerful http api in addition to the erlang aeternity nodes provided one
- expose state channels state machine to support development of great state channels applications
Within the following weeks we will be able to open up the wip repository with a first usable version.
Let me know if there is any feedback on the functionalities or features you wish for in an elixir sdk!