During past week I’ve managed to fix the most mandatory bugs and implement the basic features for a browser wallet to work with aeternity’s blockchain.
Initial public beta version was released today. You can see how you can install it here in waellet website. Please keep in mind its still in beta and don’t use real AE tokens - stick to testnet only for now.
If you find any bug or something is behaving not how it should be - please submit an issue. We will appreciate all the feedback we can get. Also every contribution is more than welcome.
- included argon2 library for encrypting the keypair before storing it in the browser’s memory
- included basic ae ui components and views
- showing balance
- spendtx working
- switch between different networks (eg. testnet, mainnet)
- feature to import private key/seed phrase
- tip a website feature via smart contract
- security improvements
- ui improvements
- more … check the whole roadmap in the github repo.