[Update] Week #22 - Base æpp Update
During weeks 21 and 22 we had 2 releases and made progress on a number of goals. Below is a high-level overview.
- the first public release is now available on both iOS and Android.
- compatibility with the upcoming hard-fork is included.
- easier onboarding: the recovery phrase backup is now optional and is moved to the Settings.
- AirGap sync on the same device [almost complete].
- The security course [close to complete].
- Settings: Synced Wallets for AirGap and Ledger [close to complete].
- We continue to provide input on the current list of aexpansions.
- We are considering proposing an aexpansion related for the meta data that an aepp should provide to aepp browsers.
- We are also considering proposing an aexpansion which addresses a uniform way to distinguish accounts (through identicons or another method), not dependent on the æternity NS.