Waellet update week 24
The last two weeks of waellet development we focused on adding new functionalities according to our plan (as in the roadmap).
This includes transaction history support, multiple languages support (with few new languages added), wallet password protection and encryption of private keys. You can see the whole changelog for the last several days here and also in the github repo.
The next version 0.0.4 is available in waellet’s repo release section and is pending approval in the chrome web store as well where it will be available in the next following days.
Any feedback is highly appreciated.
- Import keystore
- Protect the wallet with password
- require password to login
- changes on how users log into account
- Encrypt the keypair with user password
- Use middleware to get transactions
- show latest 3 transactions in the account page
- transaction history page with all transactions
- differentiate incoming and outgoing tx
- work on transaction history details UI
- Standardize error messages
- Work in progress on generalizing popup messages
- New views and UI improvements
- New navigation UI
- new languages support