In week #41, the AirGap/Papers team has been working on the following tasks.
- Changed the date of the message when migrated tokens will be available to end of October.
- Worked on a bug that prevented Base Aepp <=> AirGap Vault interaction
- Worked on a new serializer that allows messages to be encoded in a more efficient way (eg. for QR codes)
- Discussions surrounding the AEX proposals with other people in the AE community
- AEX-7 will be removed because of the overlap with AEX-2. A new AEX will be created that builds upon AEX-2