[Update] Week #45 - waellet

This week our work was focused on becoming AEX-2 compatible. We already achieved this and have something ready and working on a separate branch which works currently with a fork of the SDK.
We are dependant and waiting for:

  • AEX-2 to be finalized
  • AEX-2 included in SDK release

After that we can proceed with including this feature in one of our next releases.

We finished the work on the UI for the token migration.

  • we did published new release this week 0.2.3

    • That opened a new problem - Firefox is not allowing files to be larger than 4mb for extensions.

    • we started working on separating the build in multiple files.

    • we found some issues on handling pre-lima tokens and we are currently working on those