Users withdraw Ae on the Gate exchange. Because multiple users reported that the withdrawal failed due to the rollback of microblocks, Gate has announced that it will stop withdrawing AE

Users withdraw Ae on the Gate exchange. Because multiple users reported that the withdrawal failed due to the rollback of microblocks, Gate has announced that it will stop withdrawing AE.

Like this TX: th_27KPAgRQ5oym5fCg2C1Wa1Motu5EzaZMXwmSPX8e6QuLq721D6

So ppl will lost all coins very nice they have stupid support what i see in my life.Idk who pay them for work, but they dont know what to do or what to say i will post ss later so ppl know how they smart.

This had been already reported as an issue and we’ve identified a prime candidate why this happens in the first place. You can check this thread:

This is already fixed in master branch and will be deployed in 5.10.0. We are also working on another feature to improve it even further. We plan on releasing 5.10.0 ASAP.

1 Like

Jup mining AE seems not to be save

Transaction of coins could not confirmed on Gate .

I see it is included now, when did you post it initially?

1 Like

It is confirmed from Gateio’s users that the depositing and withdrawing is normal now.

6 Likes

very goog !!!

1 Like

what about block confirmation? still 1500?

It seems so, and need to post a ticket to deposit manually, by the customer service.

2 Likes

ZB

This exchange is trading ae/btc

AE has been delisted from Binance, and I can’t send it to Huobi OR Gate. So I have AE stuck on Atomic Wallet and I need to move it. Contrary to posts on here, the issue is not resolved. Please advise. Thanks.

1 Like

it’s a wallet so you have to ask the company that develop Atomic Wallet. Anyway perhaps you can try to export seed phrase and recover with base wallet or other wallet.

1 Like

I don’t understand. I don’t know how to export the seed phrase or where I would export it to. But I will ask Atomic. Thank you.

Oh except, I think I can send it from Atomic but to where? Gate won’t accept it, and neither will Huobi… I just want to sell it. If you wanted to sell yours, how would you do it?

why gate.io wont accept it?

Yesterday it wouldn’t give me a receive address, but today it has! Thank you so much for your patience. x

1 Like