Venezuela "potencia cripto" / Venezuela "crypto power"

Mi nombre es ADRIAN SANCHEZ, soy 100 % Entusiasta de la Tecnología DLT, Inversor, TRADER, Minero y emprendedor de las nuevas tecnologías. Adicionalmente soy el CEO de CRIPTO ECONOMIA LIBRE (CEL), un proyecto que nació en noviembre de 2017 como un emprendimiento, entusiasta y creyente en la economía digital. Luego en julio de 2018 nos unimos un grupo de jóvenes venezolanos, con una amplia experiencia en el mundo de la tecnología DLT y las criptomonedas para continuar desarrollando proyectos basados en la tecnología blockchain, ya en 2019 constituimos una empresa llamada "Inversiones CEL, C.A." con mucha ganas y un potencial crecimiento en pro de la culturización e incentivación a la inversión en el mundo cripto. El principal objetivo es el de ofrecer servicios de inversión a través de la economía digital, mediante el asesoramiento, la capacitación y educación, fortaleciendo e incrementando la culturización del ecosistema digital, con el fin de brindarle una ruta comprobada a todas aquellas personas, entiéndase, jóvenes, entusiastas, emprendedores, empresarios e inversores, de cómo gestionar y distribuir un capital de inversión de manera eficiente y sostenible, obteniendo resultados a corto, mediano y largo plazo, a través de dinero fiat intercambiándolo a criptomonedas.
Gracias a toda esta iniciativa y en medio de un país :venezuela: completamente deteriorado y golpeado por muchos aspectos (político, económico y social), formo parte de ese recurso humano que día a día impulsa su conocimiento para aportar y dar un toque de esperanza a las personas que buscan como soportar y mantenerse en medio de las dificultades.
Aquí en VENEZUELA, producto de la crisis actual, nacen todos los días muchísimos emprendimientos, por eso creo y visualizo la voluntad de proyectos y plataformas como AETERNITY que quieren y desean darse a conocer para que ese mismo recurso humano se les abran las puertas del desarrollo tecnológico para aportar en las necesidades actuales, por tal motivo hoy formo parte de la lista de AEMBASSADORS de AETERNITY en Venezuela.:venezuela:

Saludos y estaré atento a todos sus comentarios…!

#vamospormas #tecnologiadlt #mundocripto #trading #aetoken #tecnologiadepunta

===============================================================================

My name is ADRIAN SANCHEZ, I am 100% DLT Technology enthusiast, Investor, TRADER, Mining and entrepreneur of new technologies. Additionally, I am the CEO of CRIPTO ECONOMIA LIBRE (CEL), a project that was born in November 2017 as a venture, enthusiast and believer in the digital economy. Then in July 2018 we joined a group of young Venezuelans, with extensive experience in the world of DLT technology and cryptocurrencies to continue developing projects based on blockchain technology, and in 2019 we formed a company called "Inversiones CEL, C.A." with great desire and a potential growth in favor of the acculturation and incentivation to the investment in the crypto world. The main objective is to offer investment services through the digital economy, through advice, training and education, strengthening and increasing the acculturation of the digital ecosystem, in order to provide a proven route to all those people, understand, young, enthusiastic, enterprising, entrepreneurs and investors, how to manage and distribute investment capital in an efficient and sustainable way, obtaining results in the short, medium and long term, through fiat money exchanging it to cryptocurrencies.
Thanks to all this initiative and in the middle of a country :venezuela: completely deteriorated and beaten by many aspects (political, economic and social), I am part of that human resource that day by day promotes its knowledge to contribute and give a touch of hope to people who are looking for how to endure and stay in the midst of difficulties.
Here in VENEZUELA, product of the current crisis, many projects are born every day, that’s why I believe and visualize the will of projects and platforms such as AETERNITY that want and want to be known so that the same resource human being the doors of the technological development are opened to them to contribute in the present necessities, for that reason today I am part of the list of AEMBASSADORS of AETERNITY in Venezuela.

Greetings and I will be attentive to all your comments …!

#vamospormas #tecnologiadlt #mundocripto #trading #aetoken #tecnologiadepunta

1 Like

Thank you so much @adrian.sanchez and welcome! We are happy to have you here and looking forward to working and coking miracles with you :slight_smile:

You probably already know our Community Manager @vanessa.chain - also from Venezuela!

Keep us updated about your projects, meetups and ideas :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello good day Albena, delighted by your answer, and not yet I do not know @nesa but soon I will meet her and what a proud VENEZUELAN is contributing to the AETERNITY team, we really want to contribute to the project.
Greetings.

=============================================================================

Hola buen día Albena, encantado por tu respuesta, y no aun no conozco a @nesa pero pronto la conoceré y que orgullo que sea una VENEZOLANA que este aportando para el equipo de AETERNITY, la verdad tenemos muchísimas ganas de aportar para el proyecto.
Saludos.

1 Like