Virtual meetup in the University of Barcelonahttps://eventum.upf.eduVirtual meetup in the University of Barcelona "theory and practice of blockchains online weekly seminar

Hi aeveryone!:smiley:

After months of being very busy I’m back to work with Aeternity.

I 'll start with a virtual meetup next Wednesday in an online webinar held by the University of Barcelona. I 'll focus my presentation on Oracles in Aeternity and their use case in Superheroe, any thoughts @erik.chain?

here ia the information of the event in case you want to join it.

The Zoom link to join the session is: Launch Meeting - Zoom

At 16:55 (CEST), everyone will be allowed to enter the room and the session will start. All attendees must have their microphone muted

Haeppy to be back !!!

4 Likes

Awesome! Glad to have you back @Manel :smiley: Maybe start by using a Superhero .chain name? :wink:

By the way I couldn’t find your name on the agenda, it’s June 24th, correct?

About the topics, I think it will great if you talk about use cases for AE oracles, state channels and of course Superhero to this general blockchain audience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can cancel the meetup if you think it doean’t fit into Aeternity virtual meetup policies

Its a weekly seminar, they are just going to confirm me if my presentation will be on that Wednesady or the following.

@milesandmilesanmiles its my .chain I 'll change my forum profile, thanks.

1 Like

No no, of course you can hold the meetup @Manel! I just wanted to say that I couldn’t find your name on the agenda yet, if they will add you now it’s perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like

Welcome bæck Manel!! Coming strong :muscle::muscle::muscle: :)))

2 Likes

thanks @aelex I just contacted the Elixir community in Catalonia, they have 800 members and probably in the next weeks we’ll do a live meetup with them​:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

They confirmed to me that I 'll be speaking during the part Social Break of the Event together with Jordi Baylina from IDEN 3!!!

I’ll not have very much time for my presentation but check the audience, high level!!!
I’ll focus on a quick explanation of Aeternity, Superheroe league, our educational program plus colaboration with Universities and companies that need a Truly scalable Public Blockchain. Any other ideas to add to my speech guys?

@aelex @erik.chain

1 Like

@Manel great news! But please correct the way æternity is written in the agenda.

1 Like

Regarding topics @Manel, please focus on Superhero instead of SuperheroLeague, maybe have a small tipping competition in real time, we can have a small budget to get everyone started with tipping :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just send them an email, they ll,change it soon. thanks

1 Like

here you have the link of the event in case you want to join it its tomorrow at 17:00 PM Madrid time

The Zoom link to join the session is: Launch Meeting - Zoom

At 16:55 (CEST), everyone will be allowed to enter the room and the session will start. All attendees must have their microphone muted

2 Likes

Well I just finished the meetup, the audience was very technical and of high level, all academic stuff. I’m pretty close to do a collaboration between Aeternity and the University of Barcelona POmpeu Fabra, so called th catalan Harvard.

The meetup was a brief introduction to Aeternity and then its application to Superhero

here you can see a video, sorry its not the best quality, I was expecting them to record the session but at the last moment they said they coudn’t because they needed the authorisation of other participants so I had to quickly take my camera and do it by myself just before starting.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

guys

someome asked me what are those “trending” rewards. I understand they are hashtags but who gets that tip?

any help @aelex ?

@Manel the trending topics are just to indicate what is hot at the moment, it’s not to claim the tips for the hashtags :slight_smile: So you can use a #superhero for example in your tip description, and the tip amount will ranking the position of the #superhero hashtag

1 Like

Great! Could you please summarize the questions and ideas of the audience?

1 Like

ok, understood

• what are the hastags tips on the right of Superhero.com?
    -how do we plan to make superhero very non tech friendly?
  • do you plan that people can send each other messages in superhero? meaning like fb messenger
  • what is the level of censorship resistance of superhero,? in case of an attack of a goverment for exemple
1 Like