!We are invited to participate in the webinar "The reality of smart contracts, private sector experiences in Colombia"!

This event is the first part of webinar series: Blockchain, DLT and the future of law; which is organized and promoted by the Colombian Association of Legal Tech - Alt+CO.
The purpose of this event is to provide tools of knowledge to people interested in smart contracts, to learn ¿what are they? and ¿how they work? with examples of use cases that facilitates the understanding of blockchain technology.

In this scenario, we will talk about AEternity as a revolutionary blockchain network that focuses in provide a well evolved ecosystem of tools, platforms, projects and ventures leaded by a great community of users, developers, enthusiasts, aembassadors and opensource advocates. This will be a thecnical introductory talk will drive the assistants over the main features of AEternity and its smart contracts language, Sophia.

“The reality of smart contracts” will take place on 16th of July via live streaming at 5:00pm COT. This is the link where the streaming will be published:
Redirecting...; but if you are interested to participate in the webinar, you just have to register at this link: Inscripción Webinar "La Realidad de los Contratos Inteligentes: Experiencias del Sector Privado” to access via Zoom to ask questions in the forum.

I would like to thank to Laura Noratto who made this invitation and will be the host of the event.

Note: This event will be in spanish, so it would be a great opportunity to the hispanic community.

If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to make a reply to this post.

We hope to see you all there :smiley:

===========================================================

Este evento es la primera parte de la serie de seminarios web: Blockchain, DLT y el futuro de la ley; organizado y promovido por la Asociación Colombiana de Tecnología Jurídica - Alt+CO.
El propósito de este evento es proporcionar herramientas de conocimiento a las personas interesadas en contratos inteligentes, para aprender ¿qué son? y ¿como funcionan? con ejemplos de casos de uso que facilitan la comprensión de la tecnología blockchain.

En este escenario, hablaremos de AEternity como una red revolucionaria de blockchain que se enfoca en proporcionar un ecosistema bien desarrollado de herramientas, plataformas, proyectos y emprendimientos liderados por una gran comunidad de usuarios, desarrolladores, entusiastas, embajadores y defensores de código abierto. Esta será una charla introductoria técnica que guiará a los asistentes sobre las principales características de AEternity y su lenguaje de contratos inteligentes, Sophia.

“La realidad de los contratos inteligentes” tendrá lugar el 16 de julio a través de transmisión en vivo a las 5:00 pm COT. Este es el enlace por donde se pubicará la transmisión:
Redirecting...; pero si está interesado en participar en el seminario web, solo tiene que registrarse en este enlace: Inscripción Webinar "La Realidad de los Contratos Inteligentes: Experiencias del Sector Privado” para acceder a través de Zoom y hacer preguntas en el foro.

Me gustaría agradecer a Laura Noratto que hizo esta invitación y será la anfitriona del evento.

Nota: Este evento será en español, por lo que sería una gran oportunidad para la comunidad hispana.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en responder a esta publicación.

Esperamos verlos a todos allí: D

2 Likes

Great, looks like an interesting event especially for Spanish speakers :slight_smile: @snaphuman.chain will there be any mention of æternity at the event??

1 Like

Hey @erik.chain, yes, of course! Our participation in the event will be an introductory talk of the AEternity blockchain and Sophia language. Also, as an example of use case of Sophia implementation I’ll briefly show the franchesca.aes smart contract.

1 Like

Very interesting, I’ll be there!

Muy interesante, ahí estaré!

2 Likes

Thank you!, hope to see you there. This is the link of the Facebook Page of Alt+Co where you can find the streaming too.

Muchas gracias!, te esperamos. Este es el enlace a la página de Facebook de Alt+Co en donde puedes encontrar el streaming también.

¡Hello all! I would like to share the recording of the webinar. We had a great time talking about the local experiences with blockchain and resolve al the interesting questions from the public. Once again, I want to thank to Laura, Alejandra, and the producers from the Colombian Association of Legal Tech who lead this event and bring us the opportunity to talk about æternity.

¡Hola a todos! Me gustaría compartir la grabación del seminario web. Nos lo pasamos muy bien hablando sobre las experiencias locales con blockchain y resolviendo todas las preguntas interesantes del público. Una vez más, quiero agradecer a Laura, Alejandra y los productores de la Asociación Colombiana de Tecnología Legal que lideraron este evento y nos brindaron la oportunidad de hablar sobre æterniy.

Here you can download the slides / Aquí pudeden descargar la presentación
Presentación Webinar Alt+CO.pdf (1.7 MB)

Saludos!

2 Likes