I wanted to give a quick update to the development around the elixir sdk.
Check our last product update here: Week #14 - Elixir SDK Product Development Update
In the last two weeks we continued work on getting a first usable version out to the public, you can track our progress here: https://github.com/aeternity/aepp-sdk-elixir
- continued work on high-level contracts module, to make contract usage as easy as possible for developers
- integrated standalone compiler to support newest and upcomming sophia features
- updated serializations and encoding using erlang module
- minimum fee calculation with user adjustable gas price
- started other high-level modules e.g. spend tx and oracle system
- continuous integration and testing using travis ci https://travis-ci.com/aeternity/aepp-sdk-elixir/branches
The upcoming topics will be to prepare for a first release and get the base functionality expected from an aeternity sdk right for developers to use with ease.
If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!