Week #21 - Product Coordinators Weekly Development Update

Hello everyone, this weeks development update includes 1000 hours of work and more then 50 people hands-on code.

Please reach out if you have questions of feedback.

Updates from ForgAE will follow within then next days.

1 Like

You’ve missed waellet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry my friend! Will not happen again. Thanks for the great update.

1 Like

No worries. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Guys,
Here are the updates from the Dev-suite team, and what we have worked on the past week.

• All of the tools were updated with latest JS-SDK version (3.3.0) to support Fortuna release and Testnet hard fork.
    • Explorer
    • Goggles
    • Playground
    • ContractsAEpp
    • Forgae
  • Forgae version 1.4.1 released
  • Fixes for playground - issue when reloading the page fixed
  • Forgae ability to write unit tests in Sophia
  • ForgAE shape Vue - some fixes are applied and contract improvements

Stay tuned for new versions and features from our team.

Martin

1 Like

I’m glad to see the progress of ae, but I don’t understand the usefulness of developing these functions.

The goal is to make it as easy as possible for developers to build on æternity :slight_smile:

Now everyone who pays attention to AE is hoping that AE can develop, but sometimes the heart has more than enough strength, when can this work come to an end? After building a bridge between AE and developers, what is the next step for ae’s team? Do you have any promotion plans? If not promoted, timely technology may also be buried temporarily. Gold always shines, but not every piece of shining gold is found by people, which reflects the value of gold. Wouldn’t it be better for people to discover the light of AE as soon as possible?

Absolutely, we are working towards that goal as well. But we don’t believe that it should either the development, or the promotion, both should go hand in hand. However, this is not the right thread for this discussion.

Maybe it’s ambiguous. I mean, if there’s any promotion plan, we should focus on one issue in each time period. We should finish this work and then promote it, so that more people can understand and accept ae. It’s not for the team to do promotion now.

1 Like