Developer Workshops & Governance æpp by @philipp.chain:
- I did make a fork of the contracts editor for workshop use, also to demonstrate possible great additions for fire-editor
- We are working to update the governance app for Lima
- We try to launch the governance aepp on mainnet Tuesday 12.nov
- We will update documentation for the governance aepp to make it as easy as possible for anyone to verify the results as well as run their own instance
- We are updating graffiti app for Lima and make a landing page to explain the process
Base Wallet æpp by @stoyan.chain:
- We released the aens functionality in pwa and android (v0.16.0). Its being reviewed in iOS as we speak and is also available to beta testers there.
- We also made a release in PwA (v0.17.0) which re-enables send to name and fixes some bugs related to the aens. I will be releasing it on the native platforms next.
- We are working on more issues related to the AENS and will most likely make another patch release in PWA today. This release fixes a bug where names longer than 12 char are dropped after 24 hours.
- We have passed signing smart contracts with ledger to @philipp.chain for review. We are also getting deep linking for review.
Fire Editor by @nikitafuchs.chain:
- Merging the AEX2 specs conflict betweek SDK and base aepp team
- Adjusting the fire editor to the requirements of hackathons of @MrRobot and @Philipp , (saving the state of the editor, separate wallets for every user, tab support, WIP)