Status: Withdrawn on the 08.02.2023
Last updated: 08.02.2023
Submited by First Name, Last Name, E-Mail: Philipp
Approved Budget (in h):
Used Budget (in h):
Planned Delivery: (est.) 140h
Specify the funding category
Open Source Development
Governance Aepp Improvements
Philipp (Unit 214)
Improve the governance aepp to be viable for community and foundation polls.
Definition of Terms
See Required Work
The governance aepp works and is publicly available, it has some maintainance work accumulated and potential improvement possibilities have been unlocked by the latest hard-fork.
- update app and backend services (vuejs build, store and other dependency updates)
- upgrade contracts to use contract factories for secure poll deployment
- add verification mechanism for polls, e.g. using the naming system
- currated poll list (similar to dex tokenlist, e.g. via github collaboration)
- activity based accounts stake calculation (e.g. only consider stake active in last 1 year/month)
Total 140h of development time are estimated for above tasks.
I’ll be able to spend 1-2 days per week on this, a possible delivery date could be 31.3.2023
Although we aim at delivering all proposed features as outlined, there may be some shift of priorities that need to be worked on by the team, thus not every proposed item is potentially being delivered.
AEX-9 (Fungible Token) support could be the next development topic in a follow-up application
During development there will be new releases published and deployed continuously.
We publish our work in the official AE repositories.
Maintenance is part of the proposal for one year from approval if approved grant timeframe is one year.