[Completed] Cash-Flag: https://www.cash-flag.com

Great! Let us now how these activities are going. @erik.chain and all @Ambassadors should see this project. :+1:

4 Likes

Dear Luis ,

Your Application for the open source software has been approved by the AF Board. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

thanks @lydia,

Please let me know the next steps.

Regards

Luis

Amazing news! Congratulations

3 Likes

all most as soon as i started in the aeternity ecosystem @sgcvzla.chain was asking me of very technical question about integration of aeternity he has more then 25 years of experience as a java script programmer so don’t low ball him,this gentlemen brings a lot to the table!

3 Likes

Part of the Cash-Flag team in our first meeting (we did it in person to deliver the tabapocas, the next ones will be digital) planning the next actions

Parte del equipo de Cash-Flag en nuestro primer meeting (lo hicimos presencial para entregar los tabapocas, los próximos serán digitales) planificando las próximas acciones

4 Likes

Cash Flag is starting its commercial stage, development upgrade and marketing. This meeting was useful to check and share ideas. (and Cash Flag masks lol) Thank you Luis @sgcvzla.chain

3 Likes

#UPDATE#

This diagram shows the use case of Cash-flag with Aeternity, it is in Spanish, but tomorrow I will publish it translated into English

3 Likes

use case of Cash-flag with Aeternity (in english)

2 Likes

@marco.chain another usecase of state channel

2 Likes

That´s a great example for a real business use case on top of a blockchain, don´t know of a similar example able to catch up. I´d love to know more how the project develops and its features. For example, are some behavioral data analyses offered (such as RFM segmentation)? I couldn´t figure that out from the website. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello @MarianOnTheBlock.chain

Thank you for your comment, it has been very valuable.

“That’s a great example for a real business use case on top of a blockchain,”

Thank you

I don’t know of a similar example capable of catching up.

This is a great commitment for us

I would love to know more about how the project develops and its characteristics. For example, are some behavioral data analytics (such as RFM segmentation) offered?

I did not know the concept of RFM segmentation, I investigated it and it is very interesting, we plan to offer a very basic package of statistical reports on average ticket, frequency of visits, etc. which we will enrich as users or our team request Marketing will indicate to us, now we will include this RFM analysis also in the basic package, again thank you very much for the contribution.
We hope to continue counting on your support and we accept any suggestion that helps us generate a scalable and solid solution that helps entrepreneurs increase their Customer Life Time Value

I couldn’t understand that on the website.

the website is very basic, we are working to improve it

Cheers!

Cheers!

1 Like

I don´t know exactly what you´re planning to do, but I fully understand (and wouldn´t recommend … ) to disclose your strategic direction openly in a forum. In general I think the basic form of RFM segmentation is a good starting point for a service like yours (given your customers operate in non-contractual settings, of course) as the process is very intuitive and easy to understand for your clients, and for you and your team it´s much easier to build than a more complex CLV analysis such as Pareto/NBD or the like. Basic RFM could be a valuable feature of your MVP, and you could then pivot and refine as you enhance product/market fit. But that´s just my opinion from distant Europe. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi again @MarianOnTheBlock.chain

“…the basic form of RFM segmentation is a good starting point for a service like yours (given your customers operate in non-contractual settings, of course) as the process is very intuitive and easy to understand for your clients, and for you and your team it´s much easier to build than a more complex CLV analysis such as Pareto / NBD or the like. Basic RFM could be a valuable feature of your MVP, and you could then pivot and refine as you enhance product / market fit.”

Again, thank you very much for your opinion, we really appreciate it as it will help us to improve, if you wish write an email to [email protected] with your concerns and we will gladly clarify your doubts.