[Active] Cash-Flag: https://www.cash-flag.com

Great! Let us now how these activities are going. @erik.chain and all @Ambassadors should see this project. :+1:

4 Likes

Dear Luis ,

Your Application for the open source software has been approved by the ACF Board. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

thanks @lydia,

Please let me know the next steps.

Regards

Luis

Amazing news! Congratulations

3 Likes

all most as soon as i started in the aeternity ecosystem @sgcvzla.chain was asking me of very technical question about integration of aeternity he has more then 25 years of experience as a java script programmer so don’t low ball him,this gentlemen brings a lot to the table!

3 Likes

Part of the Cash-Flag team in our first meeting (we did it in person to deliver the tabapocas, the next ones will be digital) planning the next actions

Parte del equipo de Cash-Flag en nuestro primer meeting (lo hicimos presencial para entregar los tabapocas, los próximos serán digitales) planificando las próximas acciones

3 Likes

Cash Flag is starting its commercial stage, development upgrade and marketing. This meeting was useful to check and share ideas. (and Cash Flag masks lol) Thank you Luis @sgcvzla.chain

3 Likes

#UPDATE#

This diagram shows the use case of Cash-flag with Aeternity, it is in Spanish, but tomorrow I will publish it translated into English

3 Likes

use case of Cash-flag with Aeternity (in english)

2 Likes

@marc0olo another usecase of state channel

2 Likes