[Active] Superhero Trading Cards | Grant Proposal

Dear @Techtek, Thank you for you beautiful card collections and the report.

Dear @VitalJeevanjot ,
Could you please inform us about the progress of your contribution for this project and when the open source code will be release for the NFT marketplace? Please note that a weekly reports are expected also from you. Please share the GitHub link of the project.

2 Likes

Madam Dr. Lydia Atanassova (Member of the Board),

I have written quite the code so far for this project. But staying related to this proposed grant, Please find related code below.

NFT Trading contract: Some links related to the progress:

I will add the updates for front-end, back-end, or any progress done related/for/on this project in the scope of this proposed grant.

1 Like

Hey @VitalJeevanjot,

can you please make sure that the NFT contract follows the new AEX-141 standard?

@zkvonsnarkenstein.chain do you still plan to provide some reference implementation examples for AEX-141?

2 Likes

I will make sure that it should follow the standard.

4 Likes

I have made a reservation according to the steps, and I look forward to your official product launch.

3 Likes

Thank you for trying it on the testnet, Let @Techtek or Me know if you found bugs with the presale front-end, etc as it is improving heavily for now for the upcoming official Mainnet launch.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind message and for your help with testing, and making a test reservation.

:blue_book: :dragon: :mouse: :mage:

3 Likes

The Reservation Website Received More Updates On Testnet.

Fixed/Added/Changed
- issue loading stops when waiting in superhro popup.
- style front-end.
- let cards appear at better positions at start instead of pure random in all axis.
- add a background curtain behind cards and in front of the background video.
- make interactable only when connected by user.
- Efficient on multiple contract calls :- Now uses one call to get all required data...
- New Progress bar.
- Added booster pack image.
- re-render values if user reserves successfully, & show "visit to explorer" button upon successful tx.
- Wrong network alert on connecting wallet.

Link:- super hero front end

2 Likes

The presale website for this project is nearly ready for the Mainnet super hero front end , Report any issue to me or send it directly to @Techtek

1 Like

I’m also wanna see what happen the next , maybe this will be the best superhero card sell

2 Likes

Added Top 50 & Latest 50 & Information Dialogue to the website, also minor updates regarding design.

3 Likes

@VitalJeevanjot Do you mind explaining the functionality of this screen?

Sure @erik.chain ,
So this tab based window opened from Information navigation bar button contains 3 tabs.

1st, Top 50 Displays: The sorting of top 50 users who bought the packs with number of packs they bought (Like Leaderboard of a game, users sorting in descending order with max score at top). Clicking on address will redirect you to the explorer for address details.

2nd, Latest 50 Displays: Recent 50 users who bought the pack with on what date. Here clicking on address will forward you to the transaction on the explorer.

3rd Info Displays: Extra information regarding the project.

1 Like

Would be amazing if we could later on see here the NFTs they got as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes It is good if this thing is implemented in a place where each minted NFT is different but currently everyone will get the same pack from here.

1 Like

Update! A new contract is published with required changes. The community now have more time to test and have fun.

2 Likes

@VitalJeevanjot the NFT standard definition recently changed slightly. please make sure you follow it if possible.

Standard definition

Example implementation

Also we’re currently discussing the example implementation here:

Note: The discussion is about “SwappableNFT” implementation but it also applies to the other examples and is not limited to SwappableNFT.

3 Likes

Where can we try it out?

WeTrue as the most popular Aepp in the community, if we can cooperate, it is so good.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning, I will keep my work updated.

1 Like