[Active] Superhero Trading Cards | Grant Proposal

Dear @Techtek and @VitalJeevanjot,
please report on the status of this application.

Hi Lydia,

Jeevanjot is not with the project anymore.

Project Status:

Cards are now on IPFS and JSON files for each card are ready to be tested on Testnet,
once the NFT standard is finalized, and that is now mostly ready, the cards will be minted and tested on Testnet, and Mainnet will follow after that. Pack opening needs to be redone and is looked over again.

3 Likes

@Techtek did you also pin the json files to IPFS? (this is what the current approach proposes :wink: )

having a quick look I could only observe the media files on IPFS

2 Likes

Thanks @marco.chain The JSON files are now pinned.

1 Like

Please send me a PM and maybe we can leave off where Jeeanjot and i were. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hivelance is a market leading NFT Game Development Company with over ten years of experience, and we designed and developed the axie infinity clone script with appealing features and functionalities. Being a seasoned organization, we can guarantee the greatest level of platform security.

Our talented NFT Game developers build games with cutting-edge technologies and tools. The P2E NFT game can be customized to meet your specific business requirements with our white label Axie Infinity Clone Script’s 100% customizability. Due to this, startups and business owners can swiftly release their own P2P NFT game that is comparable to Axie Infinity. As a seasoned organization, we are able to complete the project on schedule and under budget.

They really looks great.

Dear @Techtek,
please report on this application and when it will be finished.

Hello Fams, I hope you are having a good day!
I’m currently looking to add My nfts to my Superhero NFT trading card.
But I’m really confused about what an NFT trading card is. Is that also a type of NFT?
If I want to add a specific NFT to my My Superhero trading cards, what is my approach to making this happen?