AE tokens Migration

Hey Guys,

I forgot to Migrate my AE coins before sept 2th. I have them stored on a Trezor wallet. I cant seem to find if the tutorial for Migrating them after sept 2th is allready online. Can anyone help me with this?

Hello @WLJ, the AE ERC20 tokens are currently non-transferable, but we will provide another migration procedure and tool soon. That will happen after the Lima hardfork is executed (around the end of October). Please follow the forum for updates.

Best,
Albena

Yep, same here. Thanks for response. Will keep an eye out.

1 Like

Hey Albena,

Its been several months now, approaching the end of the year. I was wondering if in the meantime AE delivered the tool to migrate my coins, or if its more clear on when the tool will come.

wishing you all a happy new year and hoping to see a response soon.

Best, Willem

Hello Willem,

The tool to claim your Mainnet tokens is now available - please find a video guide and Q&A in the thread below:

Let us know if you encounter any issue :wink:

Wishing you Happy New Year too!

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Yes, there is, you can use MetaMask and follow the link @albena.chain posted.

Hey Guys,

I finally took all my courage to start the process of migration, however now I opened my trezor wallet and I cant see my coins! Im opening it trough myetherwallet, I had a look in the btc section then I went to Ethereum coins but I cant find them, im lookin in the wrong direction. Please help! Haha, I was almost a millionaire when AE went to its peak, now its barely a years salary however I dont want to loose my precious coins because I really believe in the company and the coin.

Patiently waiting a reply :slight_smile:

Willem Jr.