Aeternity Graffiti Aepp Public Testing

Listo…

Ya tengo lista la app graffiti
:arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down:

Hey @adrian.sanchez, from Settings you should change the network you’re connected to from Fortuna to Testnet :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Our friend @Josh.chain created a nice video guide on how to use the Graffiti aepp - check it out and let’s get creative:

Thank you, Josh :heart_eyes:

Best,
Albena

4 Likes

Thank you for your amazing feedback and video!

2 Likes

I did so … thanks :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve just tried the current version and I get stuck here. Should a pop up signing request happen after I place the artwork?

Yes, the current version of base-aepp serves a broken sdk to aepps, we have to wait for a fix from their side. That’s on its way already.

1 Like

It seems to be broken

1 Like

@LiuShao.chain its the reason I mentioned here Aeternity Graffiti Aepp Public Testing - #47 by philipp.chain

@LiuShao.chain @emin.chain the newest base-aepp 0.9.0 is out and I fixed the compatibility with the aepp, so everything should work again. Thanks for the feedback so far!

Hi @philipp.chain it seems to work now BUT only if i choose the second bidding option

This one doesn’t work
Screenshot%20from%202019-08-23%2000-57-20

This works

On the first bidding option i can not press the magenta button to place the bid.

1 Like

does it show a message about your bid is paying to low? we want to keep users from wasting transaction fees for bids that are paying to low to be accepted from the beginning.

With the newest base aepp 0.9.1 everything works now. A very little UX thing is, that it is still not very clear why it “takes 45min to draw” my picture.

I would rather say “Your chances are higher with a higher bid” or so. Also, the standard amount is 4AE, does this has any particular reason? If not, why not just set it to 1?

Apart from that UX and everything is fantastic. Good job!!! Looking forward to see the art coming in at Ars Elecrronica next week.

1 Like

One more little UX thing, I wanted to place a rather small image very detailed though and I get stopped due to “too large” maybe this restriction is not really necessary?

The blue one at the bottom.

1 Like

This is not a part of the aepp, but of the configuration of the auction to keep from spamming over the whole canvas. We can adjust this for the ARS and AEUNI showcases. Please also discuss with stefania in our chat, as she plans these executions.