Æternity Universe One Hæckathon

This is the topic where hæckathon participants must post their æpp ideas.

2 Likes

Not a hackathon participant but i believe a gambling aepp, or a pay per view aepp to do with sports and wrestling could do the trick. With a discount, why, because everyone loves a good discount.

1 Like

When will we get more information about the hæckathon? Will there also be a dedicated website be published?

Hey @marc0olo, very soon! There will be a hackathon page on the aeUni conference website.

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Here’s the #haeckathon page:

https://aeternityuniverse.com/haeckathon

Join us in Prague OR online :slight_smile: Meet fellow developers and turn your ideas into reality!

To take part in the Universe One Hæckathon please fill-in the short application form in the website :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hi All!
Just want to introduce myself, I’m Ed and I’ve been working on a project called S33D (www.s33d.life). S33D is a distributed seed & story library, run and governed by a network of S33D Pods (DAOs) - community hubs that act as gatekeepers to a P2P smart contract marketplace, verifying the data that circulates our supply chains. We want to empower localised organic trade communities whilst allowing consumers to reconnect with what they consume. Time to feed the world we want to live in :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @barefoot88 and welcome! We’re glad to have you here :slight_smile: Your project is super interesting - the food production will be among the major challenges people face very soon (it already is at some places around the world).

How is your project linked to æternity? Are you planning on participating in the Universe One Hæckathon?

We’d love to meet you in Prague :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

Thanks @ae-albena ! We have been speaking with one of your ambassadors, Stephen Sunday! We’re looking to collaborate with inspired teams so we’d love to talk more about the possibility of coming to Universe One Hæckathon! He also mentioned there might be a way to apply for travel costs?

Thanks,
Ed

1 Like

Hey @barefoot88, yes, there is - please talk to @erik93 about that :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

Ok great, thank you!

Hi @erik93, nice to cross paths with you again :slight_smile: What’s the best way to stay in touch?

Hi @barefoot88, great to see you here ! I will PM you about the details :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, Pæy has successfully applied for the hæckathon.

Pæy is a decentralized payment system that has made paying more efficient and easy by allowing payment with crypto currencies. We are targeting companies that would love to reach a larger audience, institutions interested in making payment easier for her students, and other firms that want an efficient way of receiving payment. Our target cuts across business individuals, companies, institutions, churches and lots more.

Know more at http://paey.herokuapp.com and see the æpp at https://aepp-paey.web.app

Regards,
Emmanuel Joseph (JET),
æternity Ekiti æmbassador

2 Likes