Æternity Universe Two Hæckathon – Community Choice Award VOTE LIVE 🔥 (win up to 5000 Æ)

Get started with 100 Æ coins per team member!

Hey everybody,

we want to encourage all teams to check out æternity features (e.g. claim AENS names) and to deploy their final solutions on mainnet. Therefore we decided to hand out 100 Æ mainnet coins for each team member!

How to receive the Æ coins?
All you have to do is reply to this forum thread and provide us following information about your Hæckathon project:

• Project Name
  • Project Description
  • Info about team members
    • (Nick-)Name (real name would be cool, too ;))
    • DevPost-Link
    • Æ-address of every team member (+50 Æ extra if you provide an AENS name that points to the account address)
  • Are you looking for additional team members?

We’re looking forward to hear about your ideas and learn more about the active developers in our community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Questions?

Join our Discord server and get in touch with me and other developers!

4 Likes

Welcome to our humble team - Minternity :tada:

Hi :wave:t3:
We’re Vagish and John - our goal is to make NFTs on Aeternity accessible to everyone.

We want to handle the complexities of minting NFTs while users focus on their art, community engagement and utility.

With Minternity, you’ll be able to launch and manage large scale NFT projects on Aeternity with ease.

Features will include:

:white_small_square:API for minting NFT’s on your own website
:white_small_square:Intelligent dashboard with analytics
:white_small_square:Payments processing and automation

We have the Minternity[.]com domain and @Minternity Twitter handle secured.

My colleague, Vagish Vela is a strategist, developer and entrepreneur. I, John Kamal also am an entrepreneur and run a crypto news and education website.

We’re also glad to say that we are now the proud owners of the Minternity.chain and UnchainedMedia.chain AENS names. Vagish’s devpost is Vagish Vela's (VagishVela) software portfolio | Devpost while mine is John Kamal's (web3john) software portfolio | Devpost.

We really look forward to the haeckathon and presenting our idea.

Team Minternity :infinity:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, we can’t wait to see your presentation!

3 Likes

Thanks for introducing your project to us! As promised you and your team member receive 100 AE each plus additionally 50 AE because you provided the AENS names and had set an account-pointer. Love it, awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Due to requests from different teams on Discord we decided to extend the submission deadline for further 24 hours.

Also we now published the Project Gallery with all (currently) valid submissions. We got a lot of others which are either not finished or just spam or sth. completely unrelated to æternity.

1 Like

Thanks everybody!

Over the past ~1,5 months we had in total ~150 participants in the Æternity Universe Two Hæckathon. I wanna thank everybody for participating and I hope you had a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

Project Gallery

In total we got 34 submissions from which I had to filter out 22 projects. Please check out all the submissions in the project gallery.

These 12 projects are valid submissions and will be judged by @YaniUnchained, @benhus1337, @ae-omar & myself during the week and the winners will be announced next Monday, 26.09.2022!

The winners receive following prizes (payed in Æ):

• 1st place: $15,000
  • 2nd place: $8,000
  • 3rd place: $5,000

Community Choice Award (Chance to win 5000 Æ!)

In addition to the official judgement there will be a community award of $2,500 (payed in Æ). We welcome the community to vote on their favorite projects to determine a winner :sunglasses:

The vote will be conducted with the Governance æpp which we have already used for important votes in the past.

The Community Choice Award Vote is available here:

In order to place a vote you need to connect your wallet (e.g. Superhero Wallet) and be connected to the mainnet.

Special Rules for Community Choice Award Vote
Each vote equals 1 point and for a vote to count, the voter has to own an account on the official æternity Forum (https://forum.aeternity.com) since July 2022 and paste their æternity address used for voting under the voting thread that the Sponsor will create and communicate across different channels (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Forum). The sponsor will only count votes that meet this criteria and raffle 5000 AE among all community members that participate in the voting. The Submission that receives most votes according to this criteria will be the winner of the Community Choice Award.

Key points:

• 5000 Æ (~$380) will be raffled among all voters
  • Each vote counts 1
    • we ignore voting weight
    • the result shown in the governance aepp can differ from the “real result” :wink:
  • We count only votes of Forum Members that have registered in before August 2022
  • Each voter needs to confirm their vote here in this thread by providing their AE address (otherwise the vote does not count)

The vote ends ~ 25.09.2022, 11 PM (CEST)!

Note:

• If you face any problem with the Governance æpp please let us know here. It hasn’t been updated for a long time and we plan to refurbish and use it more often again now :wink:

Outlook

This is definitely not the last Hackathon. Watch out for further news, we aim to run more Hackathons in the future and grow our developer community! :slight_smile:

We’d be happy if you continue building your projects or even other projects on æternity. As @YaniUnchained keeps repeating:

æternity is still waiting for the killer æpplication!

Here some ideas to develop:

There is definitely a huge opportunity for everybody out there to build the killer æpplication on æternity!

7 Likes

to all the voters for the Community Choice Award => don’t forget to past your æternity account address here in this thread! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m @Bigtree.chain from Chinese community. Here’s my AE address. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
ak_wfkC73Fw4tLgRQLRR3xyVv6tnrBiV1jkdZqE1Go5eDLAMPp99

5 Likes

Amazing work everyone, lots of cool projects in there

7 Likes

Amazing.
ak_bQULTr4SmneHca8v3dfoLbKkpSnhMdZuup5SyLU78dgtTVf2H

4 Likes

Great, good news !! ak_2afFBGGeq8X1G66Gi8Vxz4BcxgEcvEWxRd51CJiRncD9QrDVe9

4 Likes

cool!
ak_2r2xGN1v8QKQDNk35WBKyH6Wxz1WP3pxhBNrLgeaK9aTybjvDL

4 Likes