Aeternity官方团队在哪里?

中国OK平台交易所作为加密数字货币市场的服务机构,能向市场提供高质量的产品和服务,保障投资者资产安全的交易所,一个交易所最基本的功能就是流通功能!现在的情况就是Aeternity项目方的人联系不上?请项目方端正态度,商榷对接充提事宜。去避免或降低此类事件给用户带来的影响。

5 Likes

Please feel free to share a link to your exchange so we can review it :slight_smile:

1 Like

我是Aeternity持有者,一直催促中国OK交易所开放AE充提。询问得知:需项目方联系平台上次商榷对接工作人员。我不明白你说的链接交换是什么意思?作为投资者,只想对自己的投资负责。尽自己的微薄之力。愿项目方可以让项目代币在更多交易所流通,做大做强,多方共赢,一起共创辉煌!

3 Likes

流通性问题请项目方不要视而不见?避而不谈?多和客户交流,经常与团队沟通,看看你是不是真的了解他们的想法。用户需求记录优先级列表!自己的盲点自己始终难以查觉。忠言虽然逆耳,却是你最宝贵的财富!任何一个问题都是一个坑,只有把坑填上,才能进步。

1 Like

项目团队在推特上说:AE上个月更新了225次,是开发者排名最高项目之一。发这条推特的人可耻又可笑?你当我们投资者眼睛都是瞎的吗?项目进度一再推迟,交易所开放冲提更是了了无期?据权威网站https://www.cryptomiso.com/months_3.html历史Github 提交数据,AE更是榜上无名,排名40以下?请叩心自问:0.1几美金的项目,你们不脸红吗?

2 Likes

永远都叫不醒一个装睡的人

1 Like

不要气磊 让我们一起共勉吧

2 Likes

投资者需要一个透明、平等、自由、安全的社区论坛?为何我的发文被删?为何项目方如此豪横?对投资者提出的质疑没有半点回音?有没有想过为什么“黑”项目方的人越来越多?
是有利可图!还是作为投资者把项目方看透了!望项目方创始人及成员深刻体会体会!

3 Likes

算了吧!!要是真的为投资者想,就不会现在还没开放交易了!!他们其实就没把大陆的投资者当回事,好像大陆投资者占90左右~不管是声明还是其他的都没有!主要还有舔这个项目的人也太多了 问一下开放冲提的就踢人 说下价格也踢

1 Like

Please stick to the community guidelines: Forum Community Guidelines (Code of Conduct)

道尽人情冷暖世态炎凉,身处逆境的人才会真正的明白

May I ask which message is in violation of the Community Code of conduct? On the point of view: some posts resonate with investors who want the project to correct them. If I don’t participate, I don’t have the right to criticize? I’m in AE now. What’s your problem? 1. Exchange questions? 2. Disclosure of Project Progress Information? I didn’t attack anyone. I didn’t insult anyone? Community Forum is the access to the seeds of the user channels, but also a word-of-mouth accumulation place! Don’t try to hide it, because the whole neighborhood can see it.

2 Likes

Eight months later? Does the project party respect the Chinese market? Respect for Chinese investors? Are Chinese AE project developers caught in the middle? One side is the project side helping to develop, the other is the domestic investor? As an investor I am here to say a little doubt, you do not delete the post is a warning! Is this about taking out?

2 Likes

In your earlier message you wrote “The person who posted this tweet is shameful and ridiculous? Are you blind as an investor?” – This is obviously infighting and is violating the guidelines. And you have made many comments like this before. Of course we encourage you to participate with constructive feedback, but you have only been looking for opportunities to attack the reputation of the project; I had to delete 11 of your messages in the last 3 months already. Please try to stick to the community guidelines and let’s get productive again.

1 Like

Not much to say. I hope that the team will work hard to develop the hyperlink and negotiate with the exchange to withdraw and recharge. With these, I believe that no one will come here to make a noise.

2 Likes

Our voice here is not to put pressure on the team. We are all loyal fans of ae. We just hope that the team can pay attention to these issues. News can be announced here. We can let more people know that the team is really on the users. Responsible for the things raised.

Fans of the official dedication to ae can see that it is really tired. You are still persisting even when someone is verbally insulting. Thank you very much for your persistence and hard work. In the Chinese market, I hope that someone can become an intermediary to deliver official information and I hope to attach importance to the Chinese market. thanks.

3 Likes

When can we solve the depsoit and withdraw of the exchange???

1 Like