Campaign Proposal - æternity Ekiti - Ekiti State

Hey @aekiti, great campaign! However, I think the budget does not include travel, daily allowance and accommodation for people flying in from the EU.

Having them down here would be really great but looking at the cost of travel and daily allowance was why we thought of having them as online facilitators.

Regards,
@emmanueljet

1 Like

@vlad.chain in my discussion with @emmanueljet it was also unclear for me how work time on this is going be compensated.

1 Like

Hey Emanuel @aekiti

I am adding the most important comments we made to your proposal during the call. They also relate to your Ondo State CBC

1. Please add estimations (numbers) in the Assessment/Metrics of Success section. For example, please add the number of expected participants, aepps, and number of developers that will complete the Decade course.
  2. Please add information about the locations where both Developers Study Jams will take place.
  3. Please edit the Milestones so it is clear that the details below point 3 are actually part of the 11 weeks-long workshop and not additional to it.
  4. Please clarify how many hours will Piwo need to spend on this project.

That’s all for now. Talk to you on Monday and please make sure you have a stable internet connection.

Thank you!

Best,
Vlad

2 Likes

Hi @aekiti
Piwo - 4hrs Mon, Wed, Fri—for how many weeks? Overall total hours? Have you confirmed this commitment with @philipp.chain ?

Moritz - same questions as above with Piwo

Stephen Sunday, Emmanuel Joseph, Jesulonimi Akingbesote—how many hours total for each?

We need to get the total hours to be paid per person. The time commitment particularly for Piwo must also be confirmed with him beforehand since he is busy with dev stuff.

Hi,

Just spoke with Jet.
I will initially introduce dacade and help with any upcoming code problems as far as I can from remote. For that I would allocate 1-2 hours per week. So in total max 20 hours. I will do this free of charge.

2 Likes

I have edited the proposal by adding the estimated numbers, information about the venue, milestones and the hours Piwo with the other members will be spending on this project

This has being updated on this proposal and Ondo State proposal

This campaign has been approved. The campaign continuation for Ondo state will be voted upon after this one has been concluded. Please send me a message reminder before this one ends so we can put the next one (Ondo State) for vote. Thank you.

4 Likes

I will do as requested

Hello everyone, we have started preparing for our Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State Phase) as we recently released our first write up on Medium. Kindly use the link below to see our writeup.

All other information on the Developer Study Jæm will be shared on the Developer Study Jæm - æternity Ekiti(ækiti) topic under Events and Conferences.

Regards,
Emmanuel Joseph(JET),
@aekiti æmbassador

3 Likes

Week One Update

1 Like

Week Two Update

3 Likes

Great to see this happening!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/emmanuelJet_/status/1228064560848003079?s=19

1 Like

Online Session Curriculum - Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)

Don’t miss out on what #devstudyjaem has installed for joining the online session.

3 Likes

Week Three - Developer Study Jæm

1 Like

Week Four - Developer Study Jæm

Developer Study Jæm on Twitter

https://twitter.com/AeternityEkiti/status/1223559610658934784?s=19

Online Session - Developer Study Jæm

https://twitter.com/AeternityEkiti/status/1234012370902671360?s=19

Medium Story Update

“Week 5 — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)”

“Online Session(Introduction) — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)”

“Week 6 — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)”

“Introduction To Sophia(Online Session) — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)”

“Week 7 — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)”

2 Likes

Medium Stories Update

Week 8 — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)

æpps — Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)

Twitter Tweets Update
https://twitter.com/AeternityEkiti/status/1248972050674470912?s=20

YouTube Videos Update

Online Session - Developer Study Jæm(Ekiti State)

ækiti æpps

AEchat