Chainspect team introduction

Hi, aeternity community!

We’re Chainspect team, looking forward to integrating aeternity into our blockchain analytics platform.

About Chainspect:
Chainspect stands as a dedicated blockchain analytics platform, emphasizing technical metrics. As the leading TPS Tracker on the market, we aim to evolve into the foremost platform for fundamental blockchain analysis.

About us:
Elijah Andreev has 5+ years of experience in product management, out of which 3 years were spent in P&G focusing on the management and development of Big Data solutions. He has been in the blockchain industry for 3+ years.

Nick Grechino is a full-stack engineer with more than 5 years of experience. He has been working in the blockchain space since early 2022, focusing on the development of the front-end interface for crypto trading platforms.

6 Likes

Hello æternity Community,

my name is Victor from Nigeria and I’m happy to join Aeternity community space., I’ve been exploring the various categories on this forum, from Protocol Features & Updates, Sophia Smart Contract Development, to æpp Development and I’m astonished at the level of knowledge

I am particularly interested in the open-source development and the growth of the Aeternity blockchain ecosystem. I look forward to contributing to the discussions, learning from all of you, and hopefully, adding value to this incredible community.

I’m so happy to be here

3 Likes

Hello Chainspect team, thank you for your kind introduction, and welcome to the Aeternity!

This integration sounds like a great idea. Please update the community here on the Forum about the process and how we can further support you in the integration process. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi!

Glad to e-meet you!

Sure, we outlined our idea here: Aeternity integration into Chainspect blockchain analytics platform

2 Likes