Choose your name! – Let's find a name for the new Community Contributor Program 👤

Æ Legions
Guærdians
Bêæst
Æ Spærtans
Æ-Squad
Æ Seal

2 Likes

It’s good to see such good names and options.

ÆRIANS

3 Likes

Lægion of æternity

2 Likes

nice nice :fist: :blush:

1 Like

My vote also goes for SPÆRTANS

2 Likes

The proposal period for new names is now closed and these are our candidates for the vote :heart_eyes:

• ærmy
  • DevForce
  • Spæcial
  • MycÆlium
  • Æstar
  • innovætion
  • Æuphoria
  • Ænarcrypt
  • ÆUnited
  • Æve
  • Ælion
  • The fæm
  • SÆS
  • BITL : Bring Ideas to life
  • Jænissæry
  • Æ Ærtillery
  • AE Community Social Money
  • AE Social Reward
  • The Tæsk Force
  • Tag tæm
  • Tæmw0rk
  • The æ-Team
  • Thæ Cult
  • Skælls
  • The Villæge
  • æunity
  • The Communæ
  • The Pæple
  • The Bættery
  • The Gæthering
  • The Committæ
  • SPÆRTANS
  • AE Ninjas
  • Æ Legions
  • Guærdians
  • Bêæst
  • Æ-Squad
  • Æ Seal
  • ÆRIANS
  • Lægion of æternity
5 Likes

My vote is for “The Tæsk Force” :+1: :+1:

You can now vote for your favourite name on Superhero under poll #98 :raised_hands: : https://superhero.com/voting

1 Like
  • ærmy
  • Tæsk force
  • Næxus
2 Likes

Thank you so much Vikram! I have a small correction. It is SPÆRTÆNS

2 Likes

As a reminder, only votes on Superhero.com are counted for the vote, not here on the forum :slight_smile:

for me SPÆRTANS looks better than SPÆRTÆNS. that’s too much IMO :smiley:

3 Likes

Can I vote using Airgap?
I don’t want to expose my mnemonic phrase to superhero mobile/extension wallet

3 Likes

Hi @kavka3,

this is a good question and I guess this isn’t possible without some serious effort.

What you could theoretically do is create a new account in your Superhero Wallet and delegate your voting power with AirGap to the Superhero account.

I created a nodejs snippet back then which allows to delegate voting power to another account using the javascript sdk. But this snippet is intended to be used in a command line and so you have the same problem again. also the snippet requires the secret key instead of a seed. so if you want to use a seed you’d have to derive the correct key to perform this contract call.

@pascuin @andreas do we have any possibility to execute smart contracts using the AirGap wallet? when I remember right AEX-2 is not implemented there, right? so I guess the only functionality we can use with AirGap at the moment is transferring AE tokens, correct?

3 Likes
  • Æ Ærtillery
2 Likes

Please vote on https://superhero.com/voting ! That’s the only place where you can vote :slight_smile:

If you need help with using Superhero for the vote, please have a look at this article: Wiki: How Superhero Voting Works. Superhero community members can now… | by Samuel Town | æternity blog

1 Like

Here’s an update on how the vote on Superhero.com/voting goes so far:

12 votes in total currently and still 9 days left to vote! :ballot_box: :balloon:

The names “BITL”, “The Tæsk Force”, “The Communæ” and “The æ-Team” have the highest stake so far :smiley:

If you want another name to win, let’s get started voting and check here if you are voting for the very first time: Wiki: How Superhero Voting Works. Superhero community members can now… | by Samuel Town | æternity blog

2 Likes

The time period to propose new names ended last Thursday. Now you can choose between the proposed names by the community and vote for the final name of the new program.

1 Like

The community voting on Superhero.com/voting (poll #98) has passed the finish line and we have a winner!! An astonishing 70% of our fellow community members voted for the name “Æ United” to be the new name of our contribution program :partying_face: :champagne: :man_astronaut: :rainbow:

Here are the exact voting results which you can of course always verify on the æternity blockchain as well:

Total stake: 286,254 AE

1. Æ United: 70.14%
    (200,776 AE from 10 votes and 6 delegators)
  2. BITL – Bring ideas to Life: 22.64%
    (64,813 AE from 3 votes and 0 delegators)
  3. Ærmy: 5.73%
    (16,393 AE from 5 votes and 7 delegators)
  4. Guærdians: 0.71%
    (2022.13 AE from 1 vote and 0 delegators)
  5. The Tæsk Force: 0.41%
    (1176 AE from 3 votes and 0 delegators)

You will soon see the final logo of the new program and will be able to ask all your questions about Æ United at our public Kick-Off Meeting! Stay tuned for more :crystal_ball: :star: :balloon:

7 Likes

Hope to see you all on Monday’s æUnited kick-off meeting :star_struck:

5 Likes