The month of February is here and we would like to announce a new contest to challenge your creativity.
This time we are looking for those among you who are excellent writers and have experience in the blockchain sphere. There are an abundance of topics that could benefit from the unique perspective æternity has to offer. In order to be able to cover more of these areas we need the community’s support.
If you are passionate about blockchain technology, you have been following the developments in the blockchain space for a couple of years, and have a good understanding of the technological and “human” challenges that the industry is facing, you might be who we are looking for! This is your chance to not only win a bounty in AE tokens, but also to become a point of contact for the æternity team for upcoming content writing tasks.
Here are the rules:
- Draft a short article in English (500 words max) on the topic: How will blockchain technology enter the mainstream?
- Mention æternity’s technology and vision in your article. Hint: How do æternity’s tech features and æpps enable mainstream success?
- Submit your draft by replying below either as a link or as text before February 20th, 2019.
- After the deadline has passed, members of the æternity team will evaluate the submissions and select the winners.
Keep in mind:
- Excellent English language proficiency is a must, but it is not required to be a native speaker
- You don’t have to dedicate the article 100% to æternity. ~20% or above is fine.
*The æternity team reserves the right not to distribute prizes in case the submitted articles do not meet the minimum quality standards for being published in the æternity blog.
Winners will receive:
- The winner will receive 200 AE, while the runner-up will receive 100 AE.
- The top two pieces will be published in the æternity blog and their authors will be credited.
- In addition to the prize in AE tokens and publication in the æternity blog, the best two authors will be added to a list of writers that the æternity team can contact in the future when a topic of interest is identified. This could potentially become a monthly engagement.
We are looking forward to your unique perspective on what is needed for blockchain technology to become more widely used on a global scale.
The AE team