Hello beloved æ community,
All you need to get started:
- Base aepp on your mobile device
- download it from iOS App Store or Google Play Store in case you still don’t have it on your mobile device
- Base aepp account
- Some testnet tokens (get some over here)
- Changing Fortuna-net to Testnet
- Base aepp => Settings => Network => Testnet
- Enter the URL & get started!
- Base aepp => æpps => Browse æpps => Enter æpp URL https://gomoku.aepps.com/
I’ve been testing and playing around with it already and there’re a few things which could be improved for a better UX in my opinion:
- Warning the user straight in the beginning if he is not at the Testnet
- @mpowaga,who built this game, has implemented this UX improvement already and it will be deployed at the next release
- Topping up empty accounts with some AE’s or at least sending out a warning that there aren’t any test tokens to play the game and so the user should go to https://faucet.aepps.com to get some!
What do you think? Excited to hear your thoughts and feedbacks as well!
Have a nice day!
P.S.: Please don’t get confused if you try to top up your empty account via https://faucet.aepps.com as I’ve explained at point 2 and get this warning:
Something went wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The node is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. Please try again later.
It shows an error on the very first top up (but the tokens are sent), then it works! An issue regarding to this has been created already and the wrong message is going to be fixed soon
GitHub link to the project: