check out our last written update about the hybrid voting aepp here: [Update] Week #18 - Hybrid Voting aepp
Work during the last 2 Week (mostly after voting finished)
- Verified voting scripts
- Verified Voting results with 2 versions on ETH and AE, also multiple data sources
- Published voting results with source data, as json and aggregated as CSV (https://github.com/aeternity/aepp-hybrid-voting/tree/master/result)
All progress can be seen on branches in the hybrid-voting repository.
I want to strongly encurage you to check our github repository, check out way of counting votes and give feedback or open a PR if you feel anything is not correct or unclear!
Verify it yourself!
- must have NodeJS >= 8 installed
- clone https://github.com/aeternity/aepp-hybrid-voting
- run ./verify.sh (installs dependencies and prints the result)
If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!