From this 51% attack, I hope the team can see its own shortcomings and correct them. Here is a shortcoming in team management that the CEO can improve

In light of the recent coordinated attack against a number of well known exchanges, the æternity development team strongly recommends NOT to initiate any Æ transactions until further notice.

Further information will be communicated as soon as a decision is made between/by the affected exchanges and mining pools.

If your account has been affected, please contact your exchange and wait for further updates and instructions from their teams.

Please, visit Notice regarding the recent attack

1 Like

I support it

1 Like

I have good news for everybody. It’s very easy for everyone to push aeternity forward by making it more and better adaptable.

A decentralized blockchain lives off the contributions of its stakeholders - that’s also everyone in this forum here. Believe it or not, the better a protocol is buildable on, the higher is its adaption and the better its stability. If everyone would take an hour or two and contribute just some input to the doc hub, he/she will definitely learn a lot of cool stuff, too. You have my word on that.

Let’s stop crying over the spilled milk and roll up our sleeves. If you need help with that, post in the thread.

https://forum.aeternity.com/t/guide-discover-and-learn-cool-features-by-contributing-to-the-documentation/8354

8 Likes

My solution to prioritize work on telegram

Since I also have skills in making bots, I suggest Instead of involving the core team much with telegram high member chats (Where most of the stuff can be stolen not to be read (The fact on most groups)), We should have a bot to prioritize telegram chats.

Let me suggest: A bot that has a command and following the message string, Which as per the high level priority (Email all core members and CEO) at once and we can make the bot to listen to memebers only once or maybe a bit of voting on certain reply (Like hand raising) before it moves to the email of all officials.

Current technology can setup automated calls, Alarms or what not, need knowledge how to do and all can be done for a proper solution.

4 Likes

@xixuesky

A year ago I made a cross translator for my Belarus friends (Which translates detected the Russian language (Or Belarussian language) To English or Vice Versa using Yandex API),

If that is the problem coming, I have the repo on GitHub of it (Which is private currently) You can make use of it. I gave the bot to many groups. I will help you make it suitable for other languages (if required).

3 Likes

Hello, I have some AE (binance) , because the transaction has been closed can not withdraw money, how can I withdraw money? If you can, please reply to email at 1639967217@qq. com

1 Like

你被忽悠了,你是币安的用户,你的资产在币安。
币安应该为你的资产负责。

1 Like

Hope to pay attention and not forget to move forward

1 Like

There is a long and beautiful road in the world called dream. There is also a very high and hard wall called reality; Climbing over that wall is called persistence; Pushing down that wall is called a breakthrough; The unswerving process is called determination; Do not forget your initiative mind’s efforts are called faith

1 Like