I send ae tokens to the migration contract directly

Hey @thirstybryant we may have some solution but only after the last scheduled hard fork in September 2019.

So please be patient, we’ll keep you updated!

Best,
Albena

4 Likes

I understand, thank you for your reply.

2 Likes

That‘s okay, I planned to keep my AE tokens anyway to use them later for their Aepps. This is a longterm hold project.

3 Likes

Hi there,

I did the swap and it says it was successful on etherscan. Can some1 check on my address since on the site it says its at 0? very stressed rn please help me

Hi @rk1995 ,

If you have finished migration process, the tokens will be available after the next hardford.
You can easily check your mainnet address through here:https://aepp-migrate.aeternity.com/#/status/result to check your status of your migration.

Mark

Hey @rk1995, it is possible that your tokens will migrate in Phase 3 if you migrated after the deadline - i.e. they may become available after the hard fork in September. As Mark said, please wait until this forthcoming hard fork is executed and check again then.

Best,
Albena

Any update on this situation please.

Hey @webbs, we are working on a solution but it will most probably be available after the third hardfork is activated. We will keep you updated :wink:

Best,
Albena

Sympathies to the people who have not migrated successfully. Its not the easiest procedure to go through for noobs. Be patient and dont panic. The team is extremely busy with the up coming hard fork so all this mess will be sorted eventually. Hopefully a nice Christmas present for the names on this thread…An ae stocking filled with freshly migrated main net xmas tokens!! Good like fellow community members

2 Likes

The new migration process should be usable for users who have sent directly to the migration contract. Just keep your ETH private keys safe! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey Albena, I just got a notification about this subject but the link to the topic doesn’t exist, can you give me an email addy please so I can send the details or I can alternatively give Yani a shout and pass details through him?

Same here. I clicked the link, but the topic was gone. Here is my transaction hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb167c10a436e8afb50f45e53f0d73c8a6145da0fdd6d47efcfffda633692737d

Thank you,

NUZZI

Hello @webbs and @JNuzzi,

Yes, indeed, I just wanted to get a confirmation by everyone who has lost their tokens, but the dev team already has all that information, so I deleted it.

They are working on a solution and we’ll update you very soon :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

So, this means i don’t have to share all this information?

@R.Rabbit No need, yes :wink:

I missed the migration as well. Awaiting an update after the Hard Fork. I just wanted to jump in this thread to make sure I don’t miss it. Thanks for keeping the community in the loop.

3 Likes

any update on this please?

Hey @webbs, not yet - there will be news after Lima is executed around October 30th. Follow the Forum for updates.

Best,
Albena

Hi Albena. any updates?

Yes, there is an update. You can now migrate your tokens via

https://migrate.aeternity.com

Post here if you have issues! Also, tokens accidentally send to the migration contract are covered.

1 Like