I send ae tokens to the migration contract directly

Hi Emin, I followed the instructions up to stage 6/6 Prepare your transaction with MetaMask.
Down the bottom It says:

Zero balance and MAKE TRANSACTION is not highlighted.

Where I originally went wrong was i sent my tokens to the Ethereum smart contract
An example of such transactions is:
When migrating the user accidentaly put the ERC20 contract address (0x5ca9a71b1d01849c0a95490cc00559717fcf0d1d) into the to field of the transaction.

I have so much bad luck with aeternity. After over a year of waiting. I just tried to finally move my tokens to mainnet using myetherwallet and now my balance is zero. This sucks.

Hey @mawa, did you follow the instructions below:

Tell us what wallet you have used and send us some screenshots.

Best,
Albena

попробуйте применить навык конкретики мышления. И услышьте что я пишу. Я ПЕРЕВЕЛ немного эфира. С Майэзервалет на кошелек указанный в приложении АИРГАП на смартфоне. БАЛАНС ЭФИРА на смартфоне НОЛЬ, а токены АЕ (ерс 20 ) даже не переводятся с майэзервалет. ЧТО тут еще не понятно? Заведите переводчика в команде, чтобы он мог писать ответ на русском и довести до вас мой ответ.

Eth address - 0x5063BAAF563319776dB166cB26A9Ca9D284D818a
Thats the aeternity address i used - ak_2czY4K6QGfhUPUGctcTgRwbGweJswZF61uctLJmeUCf3EYjQ3j

Ok good news is that my tokens are back but i still cannot transfer them

it’s been saying that since yesterday

@martingrigorov.chain will be able to help you.

Ok i think i’m done with this project. All the best in your future endevours.

Hey @mawa,

Apologies for the slight delay in getting back to you!

Could you please share with us the object from the MEW you are getting so we could check what’s wrong?
In addition could you provide more information about the ledger you used for the transaction?

Thank you in advance!
Hris

First i don’t know hwy your browser says that i am connected to Ethereum tesnet.

I really don’t know what more info to provide. I’ve been in the crypto space for almost 3 years now and if i’m having issues then i don’t know what the noobs are up to. lol

Hi,

I understand your predicaments but without the required information i could not be able to help! :slight_smile:
In addition, could you confirm which message you are using for the MEW object as well?

Hris

I don’t quite understand your question. What do you mean object. I’m using the online MEW logged in with a jason file
i might end up sending my private keys here and compromise myself in the future

{
“address”: “0x5063baaf563319776db166cb26a9ca9d284d818a”,
“msg”: “mawa”,
“sig”: “…8d5526b1f0feb7456…3b69ae8b52de…8bb2d4e5017…66d2f2f09ab7170502bb73…fd35…”,
“version”: “3”,
“signer”: “MEW”
}

What information do you want exactly? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The message that you sign should be exactly the Aeternity address (ak_...) where you want your tokens to end up. mawa will not work since it isn’t a valid address.

1 Like

Yep, Could you confirm once you used your aeternity address as message as per the procedure:

Oh ok let me try that

Eureka it worked. Thanks a lot

1 Like

i had poorly read the instructions or not read them at all. Thank you

2 Likes

Hello Emin, I think there was an email going out to the people who accidentally sent token to the smart contract. I cannot find it anymore. Could you please send it to me so that I have the instructions to recover them?

Thanks and best regards

Hey @mauricem, please follow the instructions here:

Let us know how it works.