I was trying to understand concept of state channel in a little deeper way and suddenly this came into my mind. Here is thread of what I have understood so far.
Is it possible to transact with having internet connection.
Imagine a small remote village in India, where the internet connection is very weak. I tried giving it a thought, and I came up with following protocol (hypothesis).
Points to be noted here:
- First I decoupled the FSM module from the Ae Node and kept it on the client side
- I removed the noise protocol for FSM to FSM communication
- Sender will request sender FSM to form a transaction (1.0)
- Sender signs it and update its FSM (2.0)
- Sender sends the halfSignedtx to receiever via HTTP (if internet is there) or Bluetooth or NFC offline (3.0)
- Receiver signs the message and updated its FSM
- Receiver finally responds to sender with fullSignedTx (3.8)
- Sender updates its FSM
Now my question is, if I have to make a simple poc for this protocol, will it be even possible to do? I am willing to fork the aenode and understand its code base.