Introduction of Yusuf

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m thrilled to be joining this forum to connect with fellow enthusiasts and professionals in the exciting world of blockchain technology. My name is Yusuf Seyrek, and I come from a background in Computer & Educational Sciences with over 15 years of experience as a Software Developer. Throughout my career, I’ve had the privilege of building diverse software products from inception to delivery.

In recent years, however, my journey has taken an exciting turn towards blockchain technology. About 3-4 years ago, I discovered a deep passion for the potential of blockchain to transform industries and empower decentralized applications. Since then, I’ve exclusively focused on blockchain projects, immersing myself in this rapidly evolving field.

I’ve predominantly worked on DeFi platforms, crafting high-frequency arbitrage trading bots and blockchain analyzers. Unfortunately, due to NDA constraints, I’m unable to openly share some of my projects, but you can find more details about my contributions, companies, skillset, and projects on my LinkedIn and GitHub profiles.

I’m eager to connect with like-minded individuals here and explore how we can collectively contribute to the exciting future of blockchain. Let’s embark on this journey together!

Best regards,
Yusuf Seyrek