请在此尽情分享对中文社区完善,扩建的一切建议

惨不忍睹!!!!!

你说你不谈价格不谈市值,你当初为什么要ICO,有了足够的钱就一脚踢开我们这些投资者,不管我们死活,不在乎我们想法!!你们可真棒!!

看看ae兑btc,ae兑eth哪一个不是跌出💩 !币价太低了,bri是不是应该抽多点水了?这样才够你们挥霍!!我就不明白,你们团队真的在想什么!!!希望雅尼和你们能早点醒过来,少做一些愚蠢的决定!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Good morning vlad!!!Sooner or later, AE died in the miners’harvest!! Just rose a little and was hit by the miners!! Are team members really not worried about inflation at all? Please answer me, thank you!!!

2 Likes

傻子,你以为团队会回答你,就算回答你也是很官方的话:我们只创造价值,不关系价格。其实,为什么矿币那么多,有很大一部分是团队自己在挖,或者和矿产合作的。

而且,很搞笑的事情是:团队每次的生态新闻就是①我们有花钱投资了一家空壳公司,用于洗钱②我们的项目已经上了测试版了,仅仅用于测试③应用于AE上的aepp,很快就出来了,很快,很快,然后好几个月过去了。

Hey @ae-Immortal,

I can’t really say what the team thinks - there are different opinions. However, once the governance mechanism is out with Lima, the community will have the chance to decide on the inflation curve. However, the miners will also have their say on the subject.

Have a look here:

The computing power of AE is so low!! Miners are profit-seeking, AE price is too low, no profit, as soon as possible, dig how many throw! A vicious circle has been formed!

The price of AE is so low, the main reason is inflation, the team should not evade, hope you can find a reasonable solution to him!!

These things we ordinary community members can understand, I believe team members should also understand!! What is the team worrying about?

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all members of AE

技术牛则币价牛伪命题
技术牛+流量导入=币价牛+生态对接=可持续币价牛!

1 Like

请问这就是你们所希望的看到的?ae市值跌破出前百,你们高兴吗?
到现在为止你们还没看清楚ae团队的不足!!还没打算怎么去弥补!!失望透顶。太糟糕了!

1 Like

zero coming soon…compare chainlink ae is dead

团队成员一点都不傻,每个人都是千万富翁,还会在乎你们韭菜,不要在讨论价格了,好么?应该讨论团队什么时候跑路。

Ae 的钱包地址多少, 项目方是否在卖币

什么时候换中国社区管理员,这么长时间了,官方决定了吗?

1 Like

呵呵哒,中国社区还有多少了,也就10多吧,换不换无所谓,有没有也无所有!!!

i hope ae-vlad and his workmates remember this:the more ae holders, then more people develope app,more Investors’’ money involved into developing app.Don’t say good price is not important now.you look so naive and simple.

Is 1% of Airdrop token alloted from recennt tokens of the team or addtional ones?

@Neverland Hello!
The 1% of Airgrop has already been there, won’t influence the total amout of aeternity tokens.

Where is these tokens? How to search

Hi
Here is the inflation info about the total token supply:
https://www.aeknow.org/miner/inflation
The original ERC20 total supply is 273M, with the 1% of airdrop, you can see the current token supply has obtained the 1%, for your reference.

Mark

Excuse me. Because I can not find the 1% airdrop tokens, the 273M ones, on this output curve. So can you tell me the specific address?