for aenalytics.org we are currently working on supporting multiple different wallets (base aepp, waellet & superhero wallet) and already teasered this on twitter (https://twitter.com/aenalytics/status/1276547933547253763?s=20).
The wallet detection works fine and we are certainly able to connect to different wallets. However there are 2 problems we have and we need help to get that fixed or to understand how we can solve this.
- wallet detection mechanism only works 1 time per page reload
- we need to trigger wallet detection whenever we want to without having to reload the whole page
- stopping/restarting the search doesn’t solve this
- is there a way to achieve this at the moment?
- there seems to be a problem when a user has both extensions activated (waellet and superhero wallet)
- for base aepp this isn’t an issue
- when waellet and superhero wallet is active at the same time and we try to connect to waellet (we definitely use the right connection) our application wants to access superhero wallet
- can you reproduce that? how can we solve that?
I need to say that we are using waellet v0.5.8 which isn’t released in the chrome store yet but solves important other issues.