Latest Dev-Suite Updates
What we have focused on and working on lately was gathering all of the developer tools into one to form one powerful bundle, called the Development Suite or just Dev-Suite. Dev-suite aims to bring the ultimate experience for developers(having all of the tools and services in one place).
We believe that:
It should not be difficult to build a blockchain application (aepps) on aeternity
Last sprint we were focused on developing some new functionalities for the existing tools and also fix known issues. We have updated the history command of ForgAE with some new parameters, we have improved the deployment experience. We have also added new local compiler in ForgAE. Some other fancy stuff were added and fixed also. Everything will be available in the next release which will happen in Week 21. Stay Tuned! We have also improved Playground console and fixed some known issues.
Console experience is improved and some known issues are fixed.
We have increased the number of the parameters of the history table in ForgAE, we believe that providing more information is always better. We have added the local standalone compiler to the ForgAE, thus you won’t be dependent on a hosted compiler. Of course, you can always use different compiler with the –compiler option to some of the commands. Other minor issues were also fixed. Next release will happen on week 21.
New version deployed with fixes of transaction lists and latest JS-SDK version.
- Playground cosonle experience imporved, minor fixes ;
- Added new information to the forgae history command;
- Improved deployment experience with better messages and errors;
- Stanalone local compiler added;
- New –compiler options added to the compile and deploy commands;
- CORS issues fixed;
- Blockchain Explorer new version released;
References and Relevant Links
- ForgAE in npm
- Blockchain Explorer
- Æternity Sophia language plugin for JetBrains Products
- Æternity Sophia language plugin for VSCode