[VIDEO] How to access your non-transferable ERC-20 AE token on aeternity Mainnet (LIMA)

Should I try other browsers?

You can’t migrate again, so doesn’t sound very productive…

it seems like this issue occurs very often. when I guided someone else we also faced it

Finally, a rep of Binance confirmed my AE is now in their internal wallet.
They’ll move the amount to my deposit address shortly.

I’d say that was a lesson to me that I don’t recommend you to migrate old Aeternity ERC-20 token to deposit address on Binance directly.

1 Like

Hi!

Can anyone help me? I try to transfer frozen tokens from ICO by migration tool.

First step. - AirVault registration and getting AE address to transfer
Second - transfer from ETH address by metamask

Anytime i see the message that I dont have eth from pay transfer fee. But 0.02 eth to fee I have on balance

After 5 attemp I see the message

AE Token Balance

The balance has already been migrated in th_2BBfvyCYgavwMB5XrWYCcYpdhvJ5U6iSb66A8XyeWyzJdcugN1

But AE balance stil on ETH address like migration has not yet taken

What can I do?

Exactly what would you like to have help with? Your “question” with a couple of variations has already been answered in this thread…

But in short: frozen means frozen, the tokens on ethereum won’t move ever… and if the tool says that the migration has taken place it has probably taken place. Did you check your AE address?

2 Likes

Thank your for attention.

Everytning works fine. I’m forgot to install the secon app Air Gap Wallet and sync to each over.

I missed all stages of the migration. When I try to migrate through migrate.aeternity.com, I get an answer that the migration has already been done in the hash th_2292TWNNZdJg5f7w2jc1mBfviaS59u6zYsozLxtvARL1NPJV4H. As I understand it, the tokens were automatically sent to the contract in ak_nv5B93FPzRHrGNmMdTDfGdd5xGZvep3MVSpJqzcQmMp59bBCv mainnet. Access to the Ethereum wallet is available, including a private key. I already have a aertenity wallet on the mainnet. Nowhere did I find instructions on how to withdraw tokens from this contract to my new aerternity wallet.

If the tool says that the migration has been done (and here the migration means claiming your tokens from the contract where we put all the forgotten tokens) it probably has been done.

And indeed, looking at the transaction with that hash it seems like a valid transaction - that took place 8 months ago… Looking at the calldata the tokens were moved to ak_282gLSfoL4d7hviMPug1M6DcmUygk1HvUW3SSkUAdZJHfVwM4s and again that looks good, it is an account with no transactions, but with a balance of ~2800 AE tokens.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for you reply! And what is my next step? How I can to access this address and tokens ak_282gLSfoL4d7hviMPug1M6DcmUygk1HvUW3SSkUAdZJHfVwM4s? And it seems a correct tokens balance, because in my ETH wallet I have a same amount. And, if it will help to receive access to my AE tokens, I still have a private key to this ETH wallet.

Sorry, I can’t help you on how to access ak_282gLSfoL4d7hviMPug1M6DcmUygk1HvUW3SSkUAdZJHfVwM4s - this is the address that you provided when you used the migration tool?!

The migration contract works like this, you sign a message using the corresponding ETH private key, the messages contains the Æternity address that you want to claim your tokens to. This is how we know only the person with the ETH key can recover the tokens.

1 Like

Please tell me if I have a private key from the main net wallet, how can I use it to get access to it? All applications ask for a seed phrase, and have not yet found a way to restore access to the wallet using a private key. To be honest, I can’t remember using the migration tool, but I found a private key in my records, which is possibly an access to this wallet. I can assume that I used the migration tool, but I don’t remember at all.

You helped me a lot. I found my seed and regained access to the balance. I couldn’t have done it without your help. You told me that the funds have already been withdrawn to the main network to a separate wallet, which I completely forgot when and how I did it. I am very grateful for your help.

I’m glad we got it sorted! :+1:

1 Like

Hi All,

I did the migration of my ERC20 tokens to a AE address which was generated in the process of migrating the tokens using the link: https://migrate.aeternity.com/.

How do I now access my AE tokens in order to move them?

Thank you,

Josh

Greetings
Is Migrate.aeternity.com site still active (i tried on 2 computers – two different browsers-- Chrome & Safari)
still trying to migrate ERC-20 tokens from my ledger …
I set up Airgap wallet & Airgap Vault, also have MetaMASK

It’s been a tough year or two and i could really use the money from selling part of my tokens

co-heartily Joe

greetings my friend … is Migrate.aeternity.com? still functional?

I haven’t heard anything about it being taken down. But I also can’t reach it at the moment…

The actual migration contract is on chain, so that isn’t affected in any way - but creating the necessary call data by hand is a bit steep so let’s hope the service can be re-established.

Your a good man Hans!! – may you and all you love be well!!

I have a few tech-savvy friends — who can help me – between us we have like 45k AE Erc-20 tokens …

Can you point me where to find the “Migration Contract” on chain ?

much appreciated

1 Like

Sounds good, here is a partial writeup of the migration process, it includes links to the github repos that contains the service that was hosted at migrate.aeternity.com I think that is a good place to start…