We should have an Updated road map for 2020 and coming few years

I hope the bluntness is excused - it only comes from an uneducated viewpoint of not seeing any public-facing actions being taken by those who can take them.

There is not infinite amount of time to develop and refine a project - even if it ends up being the ‘bestest superest’ most feature-rich entry on the market.

Compounding Returns - is what it’s all about. Users on the blockchain are needed today - attracting other users - if it is ever to compete. The returns from having the core team develop a few native useful programs today would pay 1000x dividends in a year. Only after having kick-started the chain, should the improvements for its eventual need-to-scale be implemented.

All the different project that spent years in development only to get swallowed up by the developing market, never having began on their dream journey…

I really hope AE doesn’t become one of those.

2 Likes

Excuse me, where can I learn a lot about Hyperchains?

i think that is much needed thing at the moment. amazing

We still need a roadmap like we used to have in my opinion

2 Likes

Indeed. Some openness and communication (actual communication answering the detailed questions and engaging in discussions with the community, not the token Twitter update messages) from the folks at the head of this would be very welcome.

1 Like

honestly said I can’t understand why we are talking about hyperchains without having state channels production ready yet.

1 Like

State channels are ready. There are still some details to be flattened there but the huge amount of work is already done. You can use AE State Channels ever since the first block mined on Aeternity. For this you would have to implement an off-chain protocol of your own. Since then we’ve added a full FSM support that does that for you.

What is still missing a SC client to make it easier for end users to use SCs. Currently it is great fit for B2B setup but not that much for B2C because you have to build your trustless client yourself.

Virtual State Channels would improve SC speeds for on-chain transactions which would be great in the long run. Since this is not a priority, no work had been done in that direction.

5 Likes

hi. Is there someone I can talk with about my AE tokens? theyre on a keep key from several years ago. group wallet. Id like to unfreeze them? Move to mainnet?

@Ianom check out this topic for how to migrate to mainnet

1 Like

Very important what are the updates since universe? Uruguay cannabis tracking up and running? How are all these devs that are learning Sofia in Sth America going? The Robotic supermarket? The Sparkling tequila?

These were all Pablo Coiroilos promises…is he still with ae americas?

Any word on the legal blockchain entities suppossedly using the platform in the near future? When are the transactions coming?

5 Likes